Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone with a user name post this link on the GSMB? I don't currently have access.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Can someone with a user name post this link on the GSMB? I don't currently have access.
I will get someone to reference this, I should not post links to rival sites.

Done Vulcan is my poster over there. Why not post it elsewhere, as I sometimes bring interesting things here from other boards or sources.

Last edited:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I can assure you this information is not being made up or pulled from another site (although they are going to steal it now and hide it behind their paywalls). I can also assure you that it's coming from someone directly in the know. VERY directly in the know.

I'm personally disappointed about Kelly but elated about Mullen.

Discuss.

Ox, not going to lie, but the not pursuing Mullen made me go through puberty again.:giggity:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A little surprised Kelly isn't being considered, but like Ox, I'm elated that Mullen isn't on the list. Personally, I think Kelly's been sitting behind the broadcasting desk too long and has gotten too fat and lazy to do the job we need done here at UF. I think Frost has the pedigree + the youth and energy to get r dun. I think that's who we're going for, and I also think it's already a done deal behind closed doors via our very own Mike White connection.

praying.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Top 4 guys are (in no specific order are)
1)Campbell
2)Frost
3)Taggert
4) Norvell

-Don’t recall Campbell... need info and opinions.
-Only concern with Frost is whether he has heart palpitations in 2-3 years and miraculously returns to Nebraska a year later.
-I thought Taggert mostly struggled at USF before going to Oregon? Do we want him?
-Is Norvell in his second year at Memphis?

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good news about Mullen.

I think we ultimately end up with someone like Norvell who is a completely uninspiring hire to get excited for, but hopefully does better than Mac.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Sources are sending info but it’s not quite clear at this time. All I have at the moment is “S.T.A.B”. Let’s get this out on Twitter as well boys so we can solve the puzzle.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I think we ultimately end up with someone like Norvell who is a completely uninspiring hire to get excited for, but hopefully does better than Mac.

Norvell, Frost, Campbell etc could be a very inspiring hire. At the very least they will not be one more haughty Saban acolyte as Foley has given UF the last two hires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator