South Carolina is in shambles; Bobo named newest OC

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Prior to today's game Muschamp was undefeated in 7 games against the Vols. He was 4 - 0 against Tennessee while at Florida and was 3 - 0 while at South Carolina. That was until today.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Prior to today's game Muschamp was undefeated in 7 games against the Vols. He was 4 - 0 against Tennessee while at Florida and was 3 - 0 while at South Carolina. That was until today.
He takes great pride in ending winning streaks.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It didn’t seem to matter what area he was asked about following the 41-21 loss at Tennessee, coach Will Muschamp had a simple response:

“We got to get it fixed,” he said after the game. “That’s the bottom line.”

Frustrated Will Muschamp laments host of issues in Tennessee loss: ‘We got to get it fixed. That’s the bottom line’

My God, this guy. :suicide:

The comments on that article from Cock fans:

Jesus Christ he sounds like Ron Rivera the same lame stupid excuses week in week out. Its time to make changes your OC sucks and is worse than Kurt fn Roper. This feels worse than 0-21.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't feel sorry for them. They felt like they had hired a real diamond in the rough. Calling for a new OC? Deja vu!

:bwahaha:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
It didn’t seem to matter what area he was asked about following the 41-21 loss at Tennessee, coach Will Muschamp had a simple response:

Frustrated Will Muschamp laments host of issues in Tennessee loss: ‘We got to get it fixed. That’s the bottom line’

Jesus Christ he sounds like Ron Rivera the same lame stupid excuses week in week out. Its time to make changes your OC sucks and is worse than Kurt fn Roper. This feels worse than 0-21.

I don't feel sorry for them. They felt like they had hired a real diamond in the rough. Calling for a new OC? Deja vu!

"As we fall back down to our historical baseline and tennessee re-ascends to the top, it’s best to dream of those days gone by when we actually believed we might ascend the SEC east."

Tennessee reascends? :rotfl:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Same shyt he said while he was here. Did he mention what shape the progrum was in, like he did after the UGA game.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I wouldn’t rule out Schwanns. I’m not convinced he could complete the route without messing something up, and blaming someone else, but it’s worth a shot.

Nahh. He’d find a way to keep the product safely on the truck and berate the customers and management for interfering with his route.

He’d be very successful if people would just leave him alone. Soon, they will.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Chump gonna Chump. That said, you have to give him his due. Dude has the mental capacity of a pomegranate but has managed to make millions. Damn impressive.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chump is a frcking Tard, as in Retard. The guy should be fired and never hire by another collegiate program. Take his lumps, his savings and ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again.

Oh, and hit by a train on his ride off...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He probably should have spent more time preparing his team rather than bytching about the Refs from the game last week. That's why he's a terrible coach. He can't get over his tantrums.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
The Chimp is the same guy he was when he coached here, on overgrown, immature kid prone to temper tantrums daily. When UGA beat us in Jax one year he was challenging a loudmouthed UGA fan to a fistfight while walking out of the stadium. Something I'd expect from a drunk fan - Not a deep thinker. How he landed the USCe gig after rolling out a 4-8 steamer in Gainesville is anybody's guess

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He’s staring down the barrel of another 4-8 season. They’ll more than likely beat Vandy next week, but they won’t beat App St., TAMU, or Clemson. I think he’s finished. Which would be quite ironic seeing how he also beat UGA in surprising fashion the year he was fired here. :lol:

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
The Chimp is the same guy he was when he coached here, on overgrown, immature kid prone to temper tantrums daily. When UGA beat us in Jax one year he was challenging a loudmouthed UGA fan to a fistfight while walking out of the stadium. Something I'd expect from a drunk fan - Not a deep thinker. How he landed the USCe gig after rolling out a 4-8 steamer in Gainesville is anybody's guess
Spurrier recommended him for the job. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.