Spring Practice (PT 2)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. I called the ticket office and verified. I'll see if I can get up there tomorrow.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A Tabor sighting!

[video=youtube;Xge9c9GhEH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xge9c9GhEH8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206838 said:
Schulz is now banned. I'm thinking he could also be JR78, who was a Bammer on the GSMB but always claimed to be a "college football fan" like this clown. He always went into the same pretentious, holier-than-thou diatribes like this guy. Always acted like he was above all the foolishness of fans.

Anyone reading this: it's a FAN message board, so we're going to act like fans. That's why I might allow rival fans, as long as they are honest about who they are. If you're going to act like Schulz, looking down on everyone else, choose a different board.

:bananadance:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206838 said:
Schulz is now banned. I'm thinking he could also be JR78, who was a Bammer on the GSMB but always claimed to be a "college football fan" like this clown. He always went into the same pretentious, holier-than-thou diatribes like this guy. Always acted like he was above all the foolishness of fans.

I am always humble and gracious when I'm being pretentious and holier-than-thou.

:peabody:

:proud:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206838 said:

Anyone reading this: it's a FAN message board, so we're going to act like fans. That's why I might allow rival fans, as long as they are honest about who they are. If you're going to act like Schulz, looking down on everyone else, choose a different board.
I think ntcrze is also that snowprint or snowsomething that i would read occasionally somewhere, same style and rant. fvk him and no paragraphs.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n206876 said:
A Tabor sighting!

[video=youtube;Xge9c9GhEH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xge9c9GhEH8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

He was mentioned in one recent article as being in a heated battle with Q. WIlson for the other starting CB spot. It is odd that neither him nor Wilson were mentioned as potential CBs in the nickel and dime packages.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n207169 said:
He was mentioned in one recent article as being in a heated battle with Q. WIlson for the other starting CB spot. It is odd that neither him nor Wilson were mentioned as potential CBs in the nickel and dime packages.
It might be because of Collin's rotating D, that he has Tabor on the second rotation going against the best receiver on the field at the time, this way either him or VHIII is covering the biggest threat.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n207173 said:
It might be because of Collin's rotating D, that he has Tabor on the second rotation going against the best receiver on the field at the time, this way either him or VHIII is covering the biggest threat.
Good post. That's a very interesting point of view. I really like it, but I hope VH3 hardly ever leaves the field. If Tabor is really or #2 guy, I'd hope to get him on the field more than backing up VH3. Tabor could back up both sides, getting him on the field plenty.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n207179 said:
Good post. That's a very interesting point of view. I really like it, but I hope VH3 hardly ever leaves the field. If Tabor is really or #2 guy, I'd hope to get him on the field more than backing up VH3. Tabor could back up both sides, getting him on the field plenty.

This is a great problem to have - trying to get all of our talented DBs on the field. Wish we had similar problems at every position.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n207197 said:
This is a great problem to have - trying to get all of our talented DBs on the field. Wish we had similar problems at every position.

Exactly but given our previous HBC it only happens with defensive backs. We have way too many of them and of course too few in other positions.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n206952 said:
I think ntcrze is also that snowprint or snowsomething that i would read occasionally somewhere, same style and rant. fvk him and no paragraphs.

That's right. I used to see that guy posting in the comment section on Gator Sports articles.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What channel is the game going to be on?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n207210 said:
That's right. I used to see that guy posting in the comment section on Gator Sports articles.

He used to hit GC comments section also. I found this place to try and get away from him....aren't you guys lucky :lol:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From Mac's presser. Would like DRob to be more consistent for the plans he has for him, freshmen offensive linemen coming in the fall will probably play just based on their numbers, will try to make the O&B game as competitive as possible. Says there might be transfers after this semester but would like all the players to stay (of course, coach speak there)

http://www.gatorvision.tv/mediaPorta...db_oem_id=6500

A
nd an O&B primer going over some of the positions and some ideas. Bostwick out for personal reasons, hope it isn't something bone headed and a legit reason.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=30368

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n207222 said:
He used to hit GC comments section also. I found this place to try and get away from him....aren't you guys lucky :lol:

So we have him to thank, huh? Man and I didn't think I could hate the guy any more than I already did. ;)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n207383 said:
Bostwick out for personal reasons, hope it isn't something bone headed and a legit reason.

He's been out all spring. Looks like he won't be returning.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n206952 said:

Wasn't there a snowrayster? or close to it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, but snowprint and snowrayster weren't even close to the same dudes.

I miss snowrayster. He was higher than Nav.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.