Spring Practice (PT 2)

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n206621 said:
I am a college football fan, if that doesn't pass as a suitable answer, I could care less.

2984312.gif

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n206621 said:
I am a college football fan, if that doesn't pass as a suitable answer, I could care less. If you want to only hear propaganda, listen to the coaches and Gainesville Sun. I just tell it like I see it, and base it on something tangible, like Winston being a great quarterback. It's fine to chortle among yourselves and never learn anything, like at Fox News, but reality does darken the door sometimes. The record of the Gator football team since the departure of Tebow should give you a clue that UF is not the team many of you seem to think it is. In fact, UF football is close to the same level as FSU was before Fisher became Head coach, and even then FSU didn't fall so low as to lose to Georgia Southern and finish 4-8. UF is on the precipice of becoming Tennessee after they fired Fulmer or they can get back on top again like FSU has under Fisher. Only time will tell, but it would help a lot if a decent quarterback steps on the field, and it's questionable whether there is on on campus right now. I'm sure this is my last post since it's apparent that you only want to hear about ponies and ice cream. But like Edward G. Robinson said when played "Little Caesar": "You can dish it out but you got so you can't take it no more." By the way, this is not a peer reviewed article, so I don't don't need no stinkin' paragraphs and I have summa written on my undergraduate degree, just to give you a clue that many of you don't have any idea what you're talking about, if you even know what that means. I'm so sad..."Mother of Mercy! Is this the end of Rico?"

Winston is a great QB??? Just how did the worst UF team in a long while almost beat FSU with such a great QB. Answer is he threw ints, which a great QB would not have thrown. Now he is pretty good as an FSU QB, crappy as a human being, and yet to be determined NFL QB.

Summa from where???

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
First IDC what happens to SGT Schultz, but he still hasn't answered the question. I look at it like this. We let York stay around and we know he loves the bUTtchug, so why not this guy. As long as he is up front with his beliefs so we can take what he says at half value.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@ThomasGoldkamp: Kentucky had more players declare for the NBA Draft than Florida has healthy scholarship offensive linemen. That's nuts.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
GatorJ;n206682 said:
@ThomasGoldkamp: Kentucky had more players declare for the NBA Draft than Florida has healthy scholarship offensive linemen. That's nuts.

WOW! That is crazy...but true

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n206657 said:
As long as he is up front with his beliefs so we can take what he says at half value.

That's all Ox is asking for but this guy refuses to own up to his true allegiance.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's not even an interesting or entertaining troll.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;206767 said:
I don't think this has been shared yet...

[video]http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Practice-Notes-Day-14-Receivers-D-line-shine-early-on-36704160[/video]

Great read. Thanks for sharing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not much love for love for Andrew Mike at RT or anyone else on the OL for that matter.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n206778 said:
Interesting, as you pointed out earlier, JC playing opposite VHIII, no Tabor, not even mentioned in the nickel or dime package

It's weird. It's almost like he transferred but nobody is willing to talk about it...I've heard nothing about Tabor this spring that I can remember.

Sgt. Schultz

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2015
The depth chart in the secondary in Spring is meaningless anyway. Two guys are going o start for sure, Hargreaves and Neal. Everyone else's names can be tossed into a hat and pick one out. The only important thing to come out of Spring is to remain healthy. I'm glad to see that UF is going to have a real game, it will be informative to see how the players perform in the closest thing to a real game you can have. It will be hard to determine some things. Is the defensive line really good, or is the offensive line really bad? Is the secondary as great as everyone thinks, or are the receivers horrible? Answers to those type of questions won't be answered until UF lines up against someone wearing a different jersey that isn't on a directional team. But we will be able to see if the quarterbacks are accurate, the competition doesn't affect your ability to throw the ball where you want it to go. That's what I am curious to see. Is the situation at quarterback better or is it still a big problem. I'm not concerned about mistakes, such as throwing into coverage or the receiver and quarterback being on the same page. Those things can be corrected. But accuracy is not something you can correct, either you are or you aren't.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All that after your first sentence.....Spring is meaningless. You're sure looking for alot that you claim is insignificant.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Schulz is now banned. I'm thinking he could also be JR78, who was a Bammer on the GSMB but always claimed to be a "college football fan" like this clown. He always went into the same pretentious, holier-than-thou diatribes like this guy. Always acted like he was above all the foolishness of fans.

Anyone reading this: it's a FAN message board, so we're going to act like fans. That's why I might allow rival fans, as long as they are honest about who they are. If you're going to act like Schulz, looking down on everyone else, choose a different board.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206838 said:
Schulz is now banned. I'm thinking he could also be JR78, who was a Bammer on the GSMB but always claimed to be a "college football fan" like this clown. He always went into the same pretentious, holier-than-thou diatribes like this guy. Always acted like he was above all the foolishness of fans.

Anyone reading this: it's a FAN message board, so we're going to act like fans. That's why I might allow rival fans, as long as they are honest about who they are. If you're going to act like Schulz, looking down on everyone else, choose a different board.

Thanks while he did not bother me, customers are the life blood of any business and many of your regular customers wanted him gone. Who would really call themselves a character that is famous for "I know nothing, nothing!!"

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206838 said:

:clap:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is the orange and blue game tomorrow free?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator