Standard Manning Playoff Game Choke - Fox finally fired

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
PaulDrake;n148879 said:
My twitter feed was lit up with calls for John Fox's head. All I could do was shake me head because their anger was directed at the wrong person. Elway should be the target of their wrath. I still say with the right coaches Tebow could have been developed into a pretty decent QB that held promise for them. Instead they gambled and lost on a has been. Irsay made the smart move while Elway made the very dumb move because he hated the guy he had. I could not be happier watching his discomfort. Really though, they should fire Elway's ass for dismantling a fairly decent team around Tebow.
THIS, THIS, THIS a hundred times over.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Glad that Elway is now at a crossroad and has to make a decision to cut Peyton loose or dismantle the team. h tied up so much money in Peyton and Peyton's favorite players to win it all and now he has to suffer the consequences. Going to be an interesting offseason for Denver.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't drive a Buick, don't have my insurance through Nationwide, and haven't bought a Papa John's Pizza in three years. **** him and that horse faced bastard that runs that turd outfit in Denver.

Oh, and for good measure yet again, the gift that will ALWAYS keep on giving..........

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n148879 said:
My twitter feed was lit up with calls for John Fox's head. All I could do was shake me head because their anger was directed at the wrong person. Elway should be the target of their wrath. I still say with the right coaches Tebow could have been developed into a pretty decent QB that held promise for them. Instead they gambled and lost on a has been. Irsay made the smart move while Elway made the very dumb move because he hated the guy he had. I could not be happier watching his discomfort. Really though, they should fire Elway's ass for dismantling a fairly decent team around Tebow.

Exactly. Fox is nothing more than a puppet for horse face. The whole pre-game talked about Elway/Manning. No mention of John Fox whatsoever. In fact Elway did an interview with Phil Simms. He gloated over the fact that "he" makes all the decisions and personally responsible for the 53 man roster. Elway is a fool. He paid all that money on Manning and all the money on Puppet Head Coach. He can suck it!

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread just delivered multiple guffaws to the only person around that could hear them. And for that, I thank you all.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
3617736-1849547349-peyto.jpg

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n148809 said:
Poor York. But since he's adopted Luck as his new boy maybe he's not that sad.

I've been a Colts fans longer that I've been a Broncos fans. Watching Luck cut up that Broncos zone was no great calamity to me.

I actually knew this day was coming. How many Peyton Manning threads have I posted since last years Super Bowl? Due to a series a nagging injuries and other factors Peyton has been under performing the last third of the season. Clearly something was wrong. Tonight he had arguably the worst post season performance of his career. Just horrible. Of course even in defeat the media including his successor, Andrew Luck, continue to sing his praises. Without a doubt the most popular player in the NFL is still Peyton Manning, Crown Prince of Tennessee. The legend continues.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Overall, he's 11-13 in the postseason and this was one of the worst. Stick a fork in him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just read that if John Fox left several other teams would be interested. In the name of God, why? He is a worthless loser and always has been. Damn the NFL and their obsession with retreads.

Broncos were the only NFL team in both the Top 5 in offense and defense. Lot of good it did them. They should have picked up a free agent QB in the offseason to actually give them a chance. If they had Eli instead of Peyton they would probably win the Super Bowl.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n148918 said:
Crown Prince of Tennessee. The legend continues.
And so does his playoff choking.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n148921 said:
I just read that if John Fox left several other teams would be interested. In the name of God, why? He is a worthless loser and always has been. Damn the NFL and their obsession with retreads.

He was the definition of suck here, not that Rivera is much better.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n148918 said:
I've been a Colts fans longer that I've been a Broncos fans. Watching Luck cut up that Broncos zone was no great calamity to me.

I actually knew this day was coming. How many Peyton Manning threads have I posted since last years Super Bowl? Due to a series a nagging injuries and other factors Peyton has been under performing the last third of the season. Clearly something was wrong. Tonight he had arguably the worst post season performance of his career. Just horrible. Of course even in defeat the media including his successor, Andrew Luck, continue to sing his praises. Without a doubt the most popular player in the NFL is still Peyton Manning, Crown Prince of Tennessee. The legend continues.

Horsesh*t. You've been a Peyton worshipper back to his dragging balls over female trainers faces days in college. You know...those days when us Gators realized how he could never win the big game. Too bad reality is just setting in for you, but don't try and bring up injuries. He's always sucked when it mattered and that's just another convenient excuse.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Alvin York;n148918 said:

I actually knew this day was coming. How many Peyton Manning threads have I posted since last years Super Bowl? Due to a series a nagging injuries and other factors Peyton has been under performing the last third of the season. Clearly something was wrong. Tonight he had arguably the worst post season performance of his career. Just horrible. Of course even in defeat the media including his successor, Andrew Luck, continue to sing his praises. Without a doubt the most popular player in the NFL is still Peyton Manning, CLOWN Prince of Tennessee. The legend continues.

FIFY

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It's the curse of Tebow. Should of surrounded tebow with 99 million dollars worth of players and probably would have a super bowl title already. Keep putting your faith in peanut head.. ha ha

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n148918 said:

Yes, your sad Clown Prince of Choke. Everyone in Tennessee identifies with him. Would it be small of me to point out that he is a massively overrated dirtbag?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Keep swinging there Dork! :nutswinger:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
oxrageous;n148921 said:

Broncos were the only NFL team in both the Top 5 in offense and defense. Lot of good it did them. They should have picked up a free agent QB in the offseason to actually give them a chance. If they had Eli instead of Peyton they would probably win the Super Bowl.

It's the nfl and teams like washed up coaches. How else would Rex Ryan get hired by the Bills or the Bears be interested in freaking Gary Kubiak.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Broncos are further proof of two things,
1. you can't built a fantasy team and expell them to gel to be a great team
2. Peyton Manning is the biggest Choker in NFL history

I did pick the Broncos in this game, because I didn't beleive in the Colts running game or defense. The defense did exactly what a few teams did last year and a few this year did to the Broncos. They took away the middle of the field and only game him passes outside the hash marks in the intemediate to long range. Peyton doesn't have the arm for that. He never had the strongest arm, but could make all the NFL throws, but it is obvious if you make him throw deep outside he doesn't have a "Laser Rocket Arm" and in most cases it's a jump ball. Elway brought this on hisself, and continued the damage by Dan Syndering the roster two years in a row.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
crosscreekcooter;n148808 said:
Andrew Luck is a tremendous young talent. I was glad to see him beat Peanuthead. With that said, his face is scary looking. I saw his father Oliver Luck beat the Gators in a cold wet miserable Peach Bowl in 1981.
Are you shttng me? That was his dad? You were there? What miserable game that was with the weather and the Davey Crockett clone shooting that gun everytime they score. Those WV fans acted as if it were 75 degrees and it was the super bowl..........worst bowl game I ever went to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.