Stephen A. Smith suggests Chip Kelly is a racist

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
oxrageous;n188945 said:
His comments were ridiculous. He is trying to damage Chip Kelly yet Kelly keeps bringing in black players on his team. Smith spent 2 or 3 years trying to damage Tim Tebow's NFL career and it could be said it worked. There was no need for this topic today and he kept mentioning Cooper. The Eagles still have Cooper because of the cap hit Macklin left as free agent for more money. Not hard to figure out.

The duo of Smith and Bayless is hard to stomach. I was starting to like Smith more than Skip the past few months when I do watch them which isn't often then Smith pulls crap like this. I hope it doesn't damage Kelly's reputation in any way. Smith has egg on his face again. BSPN does too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;n189121 said:
Smith spent 2 or 3 years trying to damage Tim Tebow's NFL career and it could be said it worked.
How? Who listens to Smith?

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Law98gator;n189134 said:
How? Who listens to Smith?
How? By mocking Tebow and his play for 2 years on BSPN like I've never seen done to an athlete before. He made it seem personal as others like Hoge did as well. Who listens to Smith? Well millions of people listen to him on TV or youtibe or anywhere on the internet.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Just read Gore may be rethinking his move to Philly. He must have heard that Chip Kelly is racist.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why people even pay attention to what this walking cock says is beyond my realm of understanding. He's just like the annoying kid in grade school. Ignore him and he'll go away. All he wants is the attention.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n189216 said:
People still watch ESPN?
I thought he got fired from ESPN. Didn't care to check if he's returned.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stephen A. Smith's claims to fame (are you ready?):

* Attended the Fashion Institute of Technology. (I'm not making this up)

* Wrote a piece for the Wake Forest school rag arguing that the basketball coach should retire. (bold)

* Was demoted by the Philadelphia Inquirer to general assignment sports after serving as NBA hack. (nice)

* Referred to by Wikipedia as "a former American sports journalist." :lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
and i actually thought he gave up on this racist BS....that didn't last long. Guess he only does that for Cuban.

why do we have to say the "N" word, why can't we say ******? seems racist that we can't but being called a cracker or honkey is ok.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n189038 said:
How does he keep a job there?
To can him would be racist. He is the Calypso Louie of sports.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone else noticed how frequent these fake racism claims have become since Obama got elected?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n189375 said:
Has anyone else noticed how frequent these fake racism claims have become since Obama got elected?

Not possible. He is going to bring this country together, not divide it. He is going to have the most transparent administration in the history of our country, he is going... errrrrr.... never mind.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n189201 said:
Just read Gore may be rethinking his move to Philly. He must have heard that Chip Kelly is racist.

He may have done quite a favor for Philly. They should give him a raise and a contract extension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator