Stephen A. Smith suggests Chip Kelly is a racist

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Coach 9 wore will dawgcrap underwear and couldnt handle him being fired, you can find him on wareagle/tiger.com and iheartmushy.org. He's probably a mod by now.

Oh, did I mention that the guy was a complete azzbag, cuz he was. F him.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gore is a Colt... lets blame Stephen A Smith....

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n189579 said:
Gore is a Colt... lets blame Stephen A Smith....

Gore is going to hate being a Colt. That Oline is horrible at run blocking.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
PastyStoole;n189375 said:
Has anyone else noticed how frequent these fake racism claims have become since Obama got elected?
but should read OU instead

images

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n189541 said:
You forgot about Coach9.

And I wasn't the one who gave Avatara a few days off. But honestly, if you're so butthurt for getting a short vacation from the board that you storm off forever, is it really that big of a loss? Gatorchatter is for big boys. Shake it off and get back in there.

Oh, your jort people are so sensitive and vulnerable. How many times over the last decade have I been verbally slam dunked and banned. LOL

Learn to live with adversity and go on about your business.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
:hahaha:
Concrete Helmet;n189540 said:
Jesus Ox, does anyone ever return from your vacations??? Sonoma, Avatara, and the Texas Gator guy that called you a toolbox...I might be missing a couple of others but I'm beginning to see a pattern.....

they all deserved it!!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n189541 said:
You forgot about Coach9.

And I wasn't the one who gave Avatara a few days off. But honestly, if you're so butthurt for getting a short vacation from the board that you storm off forever, is it really that big of a loss? Gatorchatter is for big boys. Shake it off and get back in there.

You banned me for a night and I texted you good morning the next day. :pumper:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n189680 said:
You banned me for a night and I texted you good morning the next day. :pumper:
:lmao:

This is a true story, people.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n189612 said:
but should read OU instead

images
Why was that a fake racism claim? Those overprivileged dirtbags made genuinely racists chants and everyone under the sun acknowledged it. They got kicked off campus and Stoopsie even lost a recruit over it, despite his ridiculous candlelight-vigil-in-lieu-of-practice gesture.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n189683 said:
:lmao:

This is a true story, people.

Just out of curiosity Ox, how many verbal warnings does a poster get before taking a vacation to the land of no return? Or is it based on the level of the violation? Just wondering as I have never seen one go down on here before.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Concrete Helmet;n189514 said:
It is crazy that the "Worldwide leader in Sports" has to resort to this kind of sh!t though!!! I understand that it's hard to report on sports 365 days a year but there has to be something that actually pertains to "sports", right?

Would you happen to recall when MTV actually played Music Videos? It was over a generation ago that they shifted from their self-titled purpose over to random reality crap and rap music specials.

In a related "showing my age" I remember when ESPN launched and we were left with badmitten from Asia at 2AM....and I liked it better than Smith.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Concrete Helmet;n189736 said:
Just out of curiosity Ox, how many verbal warnings does a poster get before taking a vacation to the land of no return? Or is it based on the level of the violation? Just wondering as I have never seen one go down on here before.

Keep trying

Attachments

• conv_2640.jpg
    conv_2640.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 23

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n189736 said:
It's based on a number of factors. If someone was to post something like a nude pic, he'd get a long vacation with no warning at all.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n189859 said:
It's based on a number of factors. If someone was to post something like a nude pic, he'd get a long vacation with no warning at all.

What if she was really hot? Of do you like the dudes....forgot about the Miata

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n189541 said:
You forgot about Coach9.

Its okay guys. Avatara is back and he'll be a long shortly to tell you what a bunch of racists you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.