Stephen A. Smith suggests Chip Kelly is a racist

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n189394 said:
He may have done quite a favor for Philly. They should give him a raise and a contract extension.

Jacksonville has a lot of money under the cap, and they are talking to Gore... might have nothing to do with Kelly.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n189405 said:
Jacksonville has a lot of money under the cap, and they are talking to Gore... might have nothing to do with Kelly.

Colts are also talking to Gore.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n189407 said:
Colts are also talking to Gore.
Gore evidently found out Kelly is a racist. It's the only explanation.

And let's keep the political cracks out of this section.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n189392 said:
Not possible. He is going to bring this country together, not divide it. He is going to have the most transparent administration in the history of our country, he is going... errrrrr.... never mind.
I'd actually hoped something good like that would come from his election to office. Instead he's proven to be nothing more than a race hustler. Stephen A. Smith is basically just parroting him as are all the other race baiters out there. Obama keeps using the "someone who looks like me" line, as if something as superficial as the shade of your skin should matter to anyone. He grew up in Hawaii smoking pot with his privileged friends and living a care-free life for Crissakes. He keeps pushing this embarrassing notion that he's similar in some way to a guy who robs a store, beats up the owner, then attacks a police officer and gets shot for it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If someone with a clearcut agenda is put in a position where they can promote it, they will. This guy is using sports to further himself later in the political circle. ESPN is being used and are probably afraid to do anything about it.....Then again they are part of the most liberal network out there and why did they ever bring that ass face Oberman back?? I knew several years back why I started to hate them and this just adds to it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n189449 said:
I'd actually hoped something good like that would come from his election to office. Instead he's proven to be nothing more than a race hustler. Stephen A. Smith is basically just parroting him as are all the other race baiters out there. Obama keeps using the "someone who looks like me" line, as if something as superficial as the shade of your skin should matter to anyone. He grew up in Hawaii smoking pot with his privileged friends and living a care-free life for Crissakes. He keeps pushing this embarrassing notion that he's similar in some way to a guy who robs a store, beats up the owner, then attacks a police officer and gets shot for it.

Yup.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Alagator;n189392 said:
Not possible. He is going to bring this country together, not divide it. He is going to have the most transparent administration in the history of our country, he is going... errrrrr.... never mind.
Well said. ;)

Hey did Smith apologize this morning or amend his comments and assertions about Kelly?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n189460 said:
If someone with a clearcut agenda is put in a position where they can promote it, they will. This guy is using sports to further himself later in the political circle. ESPN is being used and are probably afraid to do anything about it.....Then again they are part of the most liberal network out there and why did they ever bring that ass face Oberman back?? I knew several years back why I started to hate them and this just adds to it.

Every now and then you and I agree on something 'Crete. Except for the part about ESPN being afraid to do something. Frankly, I think they encourage it. It pisses people off, which gets people talking, which gets people watching, which equals ratings. Crazy isn't it? I actually refuse to watch that jerkoff. If I flip to ESPN and he's on it, I cruise right on by. I can't stand to listen to him for more than 30 seconds intervals. I'd rather watch reruns of The Little House on the Prairie or the Jerry Springer show than to watch that clown.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Alagator;n189497 said:
Every now and then you and I agree on something 'Crete. Except for the part about ESPN being afraid to do something. Frankly, I think they encourage it. It pisses people off, which gets people talking, which gets people watching, which equals ratings. Crazy isn't it? I actually refuse to watch that jerkoff. If I flip to ESPN and he's on it, I cruise right on by. I can't stand to listen to him for more than 30 seconds intervals. I'd rather watch reruns of The Little House on the Prairie or the Jerry Springer show than to watch that clown.
Little House is all time good TV while Smith is not to say the least :) ;)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n189497 said:
for the part about ESPN being afraid to do something. Frankly, I think they encourage it. It pisses people off, which gets people talking, which gets people watching, which equals ratings. Crazy isn't it?
It is crazy that the "Worldwide leader in Sports" has to resort to this kind of sh!t though!!! I understand that it's hard to report on sports 365 days a year but there has to be something that actually pertains to "sports", right? I just get the impression that this idiot is using this platform to springboard a political career.....After all Obama wasn't really a household name until Oprah started to paste his mug on her show....BTW anybody know what happened to Avatara?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n189514 said:
It is crazy that the "Worldwide leader in Sports" has to resort to this kind of sh!t though!!! I understand that it's hard to report on sports 365 days a year but there has to be something that actually pertains to "sports", right? I just get the impression that this idiot is using this platform to springboard a political career.....After all Obama wasn't really a household name until Oprah started to paste his mug on her show....BTW anybody know what happened to Avatara?

What the ??? That was either a major "squirrel" moment (ADHD) or somehow a mention of Oprah made you think of Avatara.

:lmao:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Actually I try not to get all political over these types of topics but Avatara usually does. I haven't seen him on here in a while.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n189535 said:
Actually I try not to get all political over these types of topics but Avatara usually does. I haven't seen him on here in a while.
He got a vacation and never returned.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n189536 said:
He got a vacation and never returned.

Jesus Ox, does anyone ever return from your vacations??? Sonoma, Avatara, and the Texas Gator guy that called you a toolbox...I might be missing a couple of others but I'm beginning to see a pattern.....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n189540 said:
Jesus Ox, does anyone ever return from your vacations??? Sonoma, Avatara, and the Texas Gator guy that called you a toolbox...I might be missing a couple of others but I'm beginning to see a pattern.....
You forgot about Coach9.

And I wasn't the one who gave Avatara a few days off. But honestly, if you're so butthurt for getting a short vacation from the board that you storm off forever, is it really that big of a loss? Gatorchatter is for big boys. Shake it off and get back in there.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n189540 said:

I got a vacation and I came back. :proud:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n189556 said:
I must have missed that.....How do you get banned when your post are never longer than 3 or 4 words?

Ask Ox.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n189541 said:
You forgot about Coach9.

And I wasn't the one who gave Avatara a few days off. But honestly, if you're so butthurt for getting a short vacation from the board that you storm off forever, is it really that big of a loss? Gatorchatter is for big boys. Shake it off and get back in there.

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.