Stephen A. Smith suggests Chip Kelly is a racist

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Stephen A Smith could create a "Selma event" walking that bridge all by his lonesome. Judging by his
sentences he thinks he's the "Black Plato".

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He thinks everyone is racist. Nothing to see here.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
What a ****ing moron. But, I guess racists can find racism in anything.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Stephen a Smith is garbage and knows nothing about sports and loves playing the race game way too much.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n188963 said:

Damn you're a whiny slit these days. Do me a favor and don't quote any more of my posts. Or drink bleach...either or is fine with me.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n188975 said:
Damn you're a whiny slit these days. Do me a favor and don't quote any more of my posts. Or drink bleach...either or is fine with me.

:lol:

I knew I would get this reaction out of you. Too easy.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n188977 said:
:lol:

I knew I would get this reaction out of you. Too easy.

Great. I'm sorry you're bored at work but you've literally become the board jerk off. Frankly, I find it quite sad you find humor in being a complete schmuck.

Too easy? Again, just ignore my posts. You add zero to the place. If you can't help yourself...again, drink bleach. I'll toast you myself.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n188980 said:
Great. I'm sorry you're bored at work but you've literally become the board jerk off. Frankly, I find it quite sad you find humor in being a complete schmuck.

Too easy? Again, just ignore my posts. You add zero to the place. If you can't help yourself...again, drink bleach. I'll toast you myself.

I am sorry that the youtube clip you posted wasn't funny to me. No need to take it so personal.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n188980 said:

I think "jerkoff" is one word.

At any rate, you two should take this to the new private chat bar feature! :dance:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
What else would you expect from a person who basically ran a continual war against Tebow?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n188987 said:
I think "jerkoff" is one word.

At any rate, you two should take this to the new private chat bar feature! :dance:

You know I've seen it with the hyphen and without. I guess the non-verb meaning should have the hyphen. Duly noted.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n188957 said:

At 1:10, Al Horford makes an entrance. The sock puppet Steven A Smith says "Some people say you're the best forward since Slava Med-va-Denko. Whaddya have to say about that?" Noah makes his entrance at 3:10... "Joakim Noah just slapped Steven A Smith. I'm declaring him a bust". This stuff is quite funny, unless you have a stick up your ---- like Steven A Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.