Strick Needs Your Support

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
If they cut sports they'll be men's sports like men's tennis, men's swimming, men's cross country and men's golf. The women's sports are safe for political and Title IX reasons. Yaaaay!

The male athletes will suddenly identify as female. It's just the next natural step with the way Fuchs is driving UF.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Writing is on the wall:
Football - Gymnastics- Volleyball - Soccer
Basketball
Baseball - Softball
Track
Swimming

All others will be club sports. And even then those not making money are subject to be cut.

For the life of me, I don't understand why a school can't offset the men's sports scholarships with women's academic scholarships?

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Even if I had a **** ton of money, why the **** would I spent any of it on the stupid **** they laid out? 10 grand to play golf with Spurrier? I'm good.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
How's that elite Status working for ya?

Several of my former booster friends stopped donating....season ticket holders also...gone.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Those drunk fuchs think they are at spring practice.

But they have a nice football complex...do we?

They pack 100k Tiger Stadium...do we?

They pack a New Baseball Facility...do we?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
we won't pack a new baseball facility, no.

we packed a terrible football facility for many decades until the athletic directors hired three straight shttheads.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

Sad to say I wouldn’t send a dime to this university with these type of leaders.

This is one of the creepiest thing I have ever watched. How did this guy works his way up to leadership, other than the late 80's/early 90's creepy old vampire leader. Uncle Fester would be creeped out by how often this guy touches his finger tips together. The zooming in on this long lecture, and zoom out to full hands view, is edited by a psychotic person.

Then, why after saying things about how many people will get sick, and that it is "extremely sobering", is he slobbering, licking his lips, in a smile like a sick vampire at a virgins' party?

Just an additional note, could no one in the slimmed down, covid remaining editing group, remove the shimmering snot hanging from this weird dude's left nostrile? Don't we have any dignity as a school anymore. Fuch him.

He's Gator Bait!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.