Summer Updates: Hev's pool, Slevin & Lil Reese's achilles in shambles

Would you listen to The Oxrageous Podcast weekly?

• Yes

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
We're also going to be well into the mid-70s again as far as total scholarships.

Well, some were worried about running out of scholarships for the class of ‘20, so this gives us more to offer now!

Also, if I had to chose, I’d rather miss out on Marks (diamond in the rough) than 4* Henderson.

Still sucks, but looking for a silver lining...

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Sure hope Henderson gets in. I was excited to see what he could do.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Who is really to blame here? I don’t see other programs losing guys like this. I get it all falls on Mullen, but who has to do the grind work? Is this a failure of the support staff?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

If he isn't on campus today this isn't a good sign. Today is Summer B registration.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Late registration?

It sounds like Hammond may not be here but it isn't 100% confirmed yet that will be the case.

It sounds like Dionte Marks is awaiting a test score to qualify but won't have the result by the Summer B deadline so if he gets the score he cant practice with the team until the Fall.

Arjei Henderson is supposedly having family issues and is supposed to arrive on the final day of drop/add this coming week.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It sounds like Hammond may not be here but it isn't 100% confirmed yet that will be the case.

It sounds like Dionte Marks is awaiting a test score to qualify but won't have the result by the Summer B deadline so if he gets the score he cant practice with the team until the Fall.

Arjei Henderson is supposedly having family issues and is supposed to arrive on the final day of drop/add this coming week.
Thanks! Now that is informative. Much appreciated.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well at least we haven't lost any for playing with BB guns yet....or accidentally using someone else's credit card.....or a dead persons credit card.....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

That makes me wonder if he is waiting on a test score or something like that also like Dionte Marks .

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We're also going to be well into the mid-70s again as far as total scholarships.

I think the last time we had 85 was 2008. Not surprising we haven't won even a conference championship since then. You can't compete with 65 to 75 scholarship players on the roster.

Meyer had over 80 scholarship players just once in his 6 years and I think it was 82. Most years he had 75-78 or so. It always bothered me, but it didn’t seem to matter. Is it a failure of roster management or a function of continuously clearing deadwood so you can bring in the next class and not have so many kids to manage day and night?

*edit - Huge difference between 65 and 78. I don’t think 78 hurts you. 65 is clearly like putting yourself on probation.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
What's wrong with that, I dont see the problem

Miami Harold (@UnkleSilk) tweeted at 5:57 PM on Fri, Jun 28, 2019:

()

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So I guess Wardrick Wilson isn't on campus either in addition to those other 3 players and they are saying he is waiting on a VISA to come through but this kid was supposed to be an early enrollee and then was supposed to be Summer A when that fell through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator