Super Bowel 50 - Foreheads vs. Killa Cam, "The Incredible Sulk"

StPeteGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So I just saw Newton walked out of his press conference. All that talk about how he had matured, etc, he blows it away in the wink of an eye. Come on, man. Stand up there and take your lumps. I wish I could say I was embarrassed for the guy, but I'm not. He obviously has a long way to go.

Couldn't agree more. Petulance is something you expect from children, even immature teenagers. But I have no tolerance for that kind of behavior from a grown adult, especially since he was the biggest contributor to the Panthers losing that game. Poor showing.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If it walks like a spoiled brat POS , swims like a spolied brat POS, and quacks like a spolied brat POS, then it is a spoiled brat POS.

I'm done defending his no good ass. It is very difficult to remain a loyal Panther fan at this point.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
To be fair, that can't be an easy thing to do. However, he established his reputation for pouting after a loss, so he's gotta learn to keep his chin up. Just wondering why he went with the hoodie over the Armani suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If it walks like a spoiled brat POS , swims like a spolied brat POS, and quacks like a spolied brat POS, then it is a spoiled brat POS.

I'm done defending his no good ass. It is very difficult to remain a loyal Panther fan at this point.
That was quick. :lol:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Funny. Without looking at any stats, I was thinking as the game was winding down that the last QB I saw ride on the shoulders of his team to a Super Bowl win was Dilfer.

Did you really have to go there? It's a travesty that Dilfer has a ring and guys like Marino and Kelly don't.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
To be fair, that can't be an easy thing to do. However, he established his reputation for pouting after a loss, so he's gotta learn to keep his chin up. Just wondering why he went with the hoodie over the Armani suit?
because he had an acute case of vaginitis and wanted to air out his labia

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Funny. Without looking at any stats, I was thinking as the game was winding down that the last QB I saw ride on the shoulders of his team to a Super Bowl win was Dilfer.

You forget about Brad Johnson when he was with the Bucs?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To Peyton's credit, he stood there and answered every question after his Super Bowl loss. A Super Bowl loss has to be crushing. But you have to be a professional, especially when you're the NFL's MVP of the year.

Cam just showed he still a pouting lil' beotch when things go poorly. It's easy to be all flashy smiles and doing a dance when things go your way. How one handles a loss (in sports or in life) shows the true measure of a man.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He walked about because of the last question.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pre-game wearing MVP on his cleats and a Superman shirt...basically saying "look at me". Can't do that and then disappear afterward like a little bitch.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Here's the thing with Cam. I don't care if he dabs, dances, hands footballs to kids, signs autographs, or any of that other stuff he does.

If he ever wants to be universally liked, he has to be consistent and not act like a child when things get tough. No one likes losing, well....except maybe UT fans in general and Rex and Kev, but it's how you handle yourself during those times that sets you apart.

He's not above criticism, regardless how many times he plays the race card, and even his staunchest supporters won't appreciate him acting that way.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He walked about because of the last question.

Doesn't really matter. He was already sitting there, hoddie over his hear, sulking like a toddler who was just told he couldn't have any ice cream. He appeared to be handling that entire process very unprofessionally.

AND if you are the one being interviewed you have an inherent power. You can always ignore that specific reporter. Better yet, call him out for being a jackazz, embarrass him in front of his peers by telling him you won't be answering anymore of his questions, look to the crowd and say, "Next question.".

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Doesn't really matter. He was already sitting there, hoddie over his hear, sulking like a toddler who was just told he couldn't have any ice cream. He appeared to be handling that entire process very unprofessionally.

AND if you are the one being interviewed you have an inherent power. You can always ignore that specific reporter. Better yet, call him out for being a jackazz, embarrass him in front of his peers by telling him you won't be answering anymore of his questions, look to the crowd and say, "Next question.".
Seemed like to me he reacted more to whoever the Denver player was being interviewed in the booth to his right. You can see his eyes shift that direction once he hears it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the thing with Cam. I don't care if he dabs, dances, hands footballs to kids, signs autographs, or any of that other stuff he does.

As much as I despise Steven A. Smith that is one thing he said BEFORE the Super Bowl. He was suggesting that Cam has to be consistent and said it's easy to act the way he does when the team is 17 - 1 and he's the league MVP. But it will be how he handles a tough loss that shows if he's matured. He said it's fine if you wanna be that kind of flashy personality but you have to be consistent.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Yikes. Was it the press conference that did it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator