Tebow promoted to High A club - hits another HR

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Baseball is a funny game of streaks, so I've been waiting to see how he does once he gets 100 ABs. He's now at 104 AB in the FSL, and if you scaled the 31 games out to a 162 game MLB season, he'd be:

.298 Batting Average
26 Home Runs
104 RBI's

Those are All-Star numbers, and while it is just High A ball, he's clearly improving week by week. This damn guy...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just happy he appears to be having a good time. The guy is set for life financially and he's just chasing a dream.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In these days of anti-heroes, selfishness, and narcissism, guys like Tim provide reinforcement about all the things that are good about humanity. I'm old (and don't I know it!) and many of my values clash with the new norm, but I can't help but believe the world would be a better place if more people displayed and not just thought about things little and big that make others feel good about themselves and provide positive examples for behavior, work ethic, and a never-say-die attitude. Tim has been decried for being an attention whore riding a "gimmick" to get what he wants, but may not necessarily deserve. If that were the case, his would be one of the longest running gimmicks I can recall. Rather, I believe it is his way of life and I applaud him for it. I see enough youngsters (and adults) each day who talk it, but can't walk it. God bless him and the example he provides. He's a Gator in particular that we should all be proud of.

:chomp:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
In these days of anti-heroes, selfishness, and narcissism, guys like Tim provide reinforcement about all the things that are good about humanity. I'm old (and don't I know it!) and many of my values clash with the new norm, but I can't help but believe the world would be a better place if more people displayed and not just thought about things little and big that make others feel good about themselves and provide positive examples for behavior, work ethic, and a never-say-die attitude. Tim has been decried for being an attention whore riding a "gimmick" to get what he wants, but may not necessarily deserve. If that were the case, his would be one of the longest running gimmicks I can recall. Rather, I believe it is his way of life and I applaud him for it. I see enough youngsters (and adults) each day who talk it, but can't walk it. God bless him and the example he provides. He's a Gator in particular that we should all be proud of.

:chomp:

I for one am glad you are posting again C2......keep'em coming.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I got a rare day off and watched the network morning news show - they did a piece on this and Michael Strahan gave a lot of props to Tebow after the clip. With all the meanness thrown his way by fools it's really nice to see that truly great guys like Tim win out overall. Florida Gator Tim Tebow - one of the greatest men to ever take the field.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
At the game here in Tampa, it's basically a home Gator football crowd. Tim is 1-2 with an infield single and they're getting killed 12-3 in the 5th. Tim's defensive prowess and instincts leave much to be desired in LF.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At the game here in Tampa, it's basically a home Gator football crowd. Tim is 1-2 with an infield single and they're getting killed 12-3 in the 5th. Tim's defensive prowess and instincts leave much to be desired in LF.
There you go!!!!!!!!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprised you took another swipe at him here. Were you openly booing when he came to bat or did you just do it internally?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprised you took another swipe at him here. Were you openly booing when he came to bat or did you just do it internally?
No I've cheered for him and taken lots of pictures. Just being honest about how he's been playing. Maybe if you aren't a sourpuss I'll post my pictures.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tim makes me very Proud to be a Gator!

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015

Says the guy who promotes players sitting on their ass during the National Anthem. Your opinions are bilge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.