Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
$100 bucks says he waits to fire him and insert himself as the interim savior until after the SC game. He’s not gonna subject himself to playing MSU, Bama, Jawja or the Cawks. :lol:
Outstanding point here -- and then to leak the search before those games to ensure failure is simply *chef's kiss*.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
At this point they're better off with Pruitt than anybody else who would take the job. The similarities of the UT and the FSU coaching situations are amazing. They both hired crappy coaches and are now hung with them. Yeah, they could bite the bullet and make a move but in both cases it will be difficult to upgrade. I'm glad both teams are on our schedule.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
WTF.... just insanity. I wonder sometimes why these coaches even care once they sign below the dotted line. He could "leave voluntarily" and STILL collect $6 million?! Fired "without cause" and collect $9 million?!

I don't understand it. Do coaches turn down millions of dollars in salaries if they don't get a fat buyout? Are AD that desperate? Who the heck negotiates this?

I mean I get it if you are Urben, Saban or Dabo. But who the fvvk is Pruit to get a fat buyout like this?
Two words: Jimmy Sexton.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yep. He's a crook! But if I was a coach, he'd be my agent!
Jimmy’s from Memphis, where I lived for five years. For the standards of that city, he ain’t even close to being a crook. And like you, he’d be my agent too.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Shambles thread subtitle is in shambles! This is the flagship Tennessee Shambles thread!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I never imagined that ut would hire a coach worse than Derrick Dooley, but thankfully they proved me wrong. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching Fulmer light the dynamite on an already sinking ship.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jimmy Sexton is just smarter than these ticket taker A.D.’s....not hard to do.
So much this.

Are we supposed to believe there were other teams lined up to take a shot at Tinerc's 16th pick? Hell no.

There is a decent chance he bluffed us too.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And more shambles! Fulmer countdown after the upcoming rough stretch of matchups is near.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Florida State: Ho Lee Sheet we have driven our program into the the ground at hypersonic velocity.
Tennessee: Hold my beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator