Texas A&M transfer Blades to UF; no longer with team

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I completely understand but having had to endure years and years and years of a combo of Stiner, Stewart, Taylor and Davis, I am willing to give a blind, one armed and one legged transfer into our secondary a chance.

Blades will start opposite Elam. Marshall will be pushing for PT. I think that Marshall and Elam are eventual first day picks.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys seriously should consider medication to combat the persistent depression you’re experiencing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys seriously should consider medication to combat the persistent depression you’re experiencing.
You should consider medicine for swallowing all the bullshyt you have for a decade Mr This Year Butters is Kicking in the Door at Atlanta.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Works every time!!!!!

On paper.

200.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know nothing of Blades but, considering their secondary sucked as much as ours, I can't see where he helps us.

Assuming you’re referring to last year, ftr, he’d opted out and wasn’t playing.

No idea if he starts, or how much impact he has, if any. But he immediately joins Elam and Marshall as the highest rated DBs we have, with experience. So I’d say we’ll see him and tend to agree with J that he’s a starter at some point.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You should consider medicine for swallowing all the bullshyt you have for a decade Mr This Year Butters is Kicking in the Door at Atlanta.
No drug can help you. That ship sailed up the straw a long, long time ago.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

It is sad that the coaches trusted Stiner enough to give him the most safety snaps, but guys like Hill can't seem to get time. Yes, I realize different positions and that Hill could be beat by Blades and/or Marshall, but my point is how bad Stiner was he had trust, but a guy like Hill who hasn't been nearly as awful at his position in what I've seen of him might have trust issues.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is sad that the coaches trusted Stiner enough to give him the most safety snaps, but guys like Hill can't seem to get time. Yes, I realize different positions and that Hill could be beat by Blades and/or Marshall, but my point is how bad Stiner was he had trust, but a guy like Hill who hasn't been nearly as awful at his position in what I've seen of him might have trust issues.
Never doubt The Jules. He ALMOST got an internship w Saban.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Assuming you’re referring to last year, ftr, he’d opted out and wasn’t playing.

No idea if he starts, or how much impact he has, if any. But he immediately joins Elam and Marshall as the highest rated DBs we have, with experience. So I’d say we’ll see him and tend to agree with J that he’s a starter at some point.
I missed that. It still seems like good news, bad news. Hopefully he's all in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator