Texas A&M transfer Blades to UF; no longer with team

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At least Blades committed to us TWICE amongst his other 12 commitments.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lt was literally one third of the way down the page. You cant read Ingrish?
Jason-Alexander-Facepalm.gif

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
The Rule is kind of simple:

You can only take 25 initial counters per year, so any new players on scholly are "counters" the first year they get the benefits.

There is also a rule that you can only take 25 NLIs from highs school players. The rules are actually independent but interplay. If an NLI kids never makes it to campus, they are never a counter.

In essence, every portal player takes away a 4 year kid, so a 1 year kid is never a good idea. Guys like Bowman with multiple years left make much more sense.

As with all things legalistic there are exceptions and exceptions to exceptions, countback rules allowing early enrollees to fill last years class etc.

However the fact that a 1 year transfer costs you a counter you SHOULD have used for a productive 3-4 year player is a simple concept.

NOBODY said there would be math on this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are we still Transfer Portal Champs?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to admit it but I thought him entering the transfer portal already happened earlier in the year and the bump was an update

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kid has spent more time getting recruited than he's spent playing ball. Never should've brought him on in the 1st place but after a year of getting torched in the secondary I guess Mullen and company wanted to pretend like they were trying to fix it. Oh well. Just less fat to trim down the line for Napier.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just going to leave this alone, but the next few posts could get a little dicey for you.

I'm ashamed you didn't take you shot Iggles fan. After years of hearing storys from Sluggo and the midget... should anything be shocking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator