The 2020 State of the Board discussion thread

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Moderates, both political and otherwise, are just people who are too weak to take a strong stand on something. ;)
:scoff:

giphy.gif

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The page jumping up and down is a nuisance. I haven't complained before now because I thought it was going to be fixed by now. No, I have not read all the posts on all of the pages in this thread.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The page jumping up and down is a nuisance. I haven't complained before now because I thought it was going to be fixed by now. No, I have not read all the posts on all of the pages in this thread.
I suppose I could try to fix it if I had even the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I suppose I could try to fix it if I had even the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

The page jumps and/or moves up or down a couple of panels while reading a post or typing a new post. I remember someone else complaining about it last fall. You said it would be fixed in March and if he or anyone else mentioned it again they would be banned. Does that ring a bell? Or were you just pulling my leg?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The page jumps and/or moves up or down a couple of panels while reading a post or typing a new post. I remember someone else complaining about it last fall. You said it would be fixed in March and if he or anyone else mentioned it again they would be banned. Does that ring a bell? Or were you just pulling my leg?
It’s probably ads loading. Cough up a few bucks, become a supporting member and the ads go away.
You’re welcome.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yup, pay up and you won't see a single ad.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
The good news is that this is the best Gator message board around. Period.

That said, that’s a very low bar to meet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yup, MJM just bought Bull a Lifetime Membership. One hell of a guy, that MJM. Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.