Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Frost is getting a lot of pressure to go to Nebraska. Hell I hear they are going sent Tom Osborne out to personally offer him the job.

Still, Frost won't be working daily with Osborne. He'll be working with the school's AD -- so, it falls on Stricklin and what he offers, shoulder to shoulder at the grindstone.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So, educate me. I do watch SEC football but very little west coast football. I thought I saw a school with severe recruiting restrictions playing solid, winning football.
I'd be happy to oblige. He's a ball control offense guy. Run the clock out and run it up the gut. We've seen damn near a decade of it.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes. @onlygators: The Florida #Gators have lost 4+ games in seven of the last eight seasons. And people talk about fans having an expectation problem. Please.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes. @onlygators: The Florida #Gators have lost 4+ games in seven of the last eight seasons. And people talk about fans having an expectation problem. Please.
We are Clowntown in Bowdens last decade or scUM since 2001.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Nebraska still has a coach though. They got a lot of ground to make up unless they fire him quick. I don’t see another coach angling behind the current coaches back.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I really hope Stricklin has a decent plan B if Frost turns us down. If he comes back to Gainesville with Zook 2.0 its going to be rough rough rough to be a Gator.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
We will see. Tom can head to Orlando but he’s got a hard sell in Lincoln vs Gainesville and SEC vs Big whatever they are.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient never wanted Chimp or Butters to leave. Loves 14 point offenses.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Last four years: 34, 26,38,&27.
Average: 31

And this done with athletes that can gain admission to Stanford. Hardly what you guys are claiming. More importantly, this is our third strike. I think we should choke up and be sure we make contact.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

And this done with athletes that can gain admission to Stanford. Hardly what you guys are claiming. More importantly, this is our third strike. I think we should choke up and be sure we make contact.
If that stiff was hired Stricklin's house would probably be burned to cinders.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Not even remotely interested in a guy that averages only 31 pts per.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That shyt isn't anywhere near the list.

Vandy may be interested in the future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.