The National Signing Day Thread

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'd love to get this kid, Tommy Bush (6'5 WR)....and it looks like we got a good DB/CB in Dean!!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So, what does it mean? I get "Go on, I don't want to hear that ****" ... but what does that mean?

I’ll give it a shot...

“Dear kind sir, please remove thyself from my presence. I do not wish to hear thy sales pitch concerning your sincere desire for me to attend the same educational institution of higher learning for which we would fight that fierce contest on the field of battle with an oblong ball.”

What is unspoken: “I desire additional attention during this glorious recruiting process because I love center stage.”

Teenagers gonna teenage...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
247 has an insider's article that says "Georgia DL sets UF official visit" (says it's a 3-star DL, but no name). Anybody? Bueller?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll give you credit - that’s the year, not the age.
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Crucial predicts UF only lands one of these three: Barnes, NPF, and Gouraige (he predicts w/ land only Barnes, w/ NPF to Alabama and Gouraige to Auburn). WTF??? I'm curious if Montilus is still in the mix:

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-recruiting-question-o-line
Holy sheeet. Ole Bowl used to pick kids that would not even visit to be a 100% projected Butterteeth flip, then claim we "came in second" when none of them came.

He must be missing him some HeeHaw too!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I think Gouraige is gone fellas :facepalm:
Btw...he got into a scuffle today at UA practice and injured his shoulder.

You need to charge up your phone, bro!! :D

Thanks for the info. I think he's gone too. Hopefully we get Barnes and Montilus....and one more. I think NPF is 49/51 UF/Bama, so I'm not holding my breath.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't we be seeing announcements about the DM-crew collecting LB possibilities?
Love to see some spikes in LB-leans.
Guys, Spikes was a once a decade or two decades type player. People really underestimate how damn good he was on defense. He was a beast vs run, couldnt be stopped blitzing, and could cover all but a few wide receivers even.

He was probably at least as rare of a talent as Tebow and Harvin were but people just didnt notice.

You could say the same about RFN too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator