could do about it.

The midget took his advice and went to the doctor and told him what the

problem was. The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a

look. The midget dropped his pants and the doctor put him up onto the

examining table and proceeded to look into the trouble. The doc put one finger

under his left testicle and told the midget to cough, which he did. "Ooh,

huh" mumbled the doc and putting his finger under the right one asked him to

cough again, which he did. "Ooh, huh" said the doctor and reached for

his surgical scissors. Snip, snip, snip on the right side and then snip, snip, snip on the

left side and he told the midget to pull up his pants and see if it still

ached. The midget was delighted as he walked around the doc's office without

pain.

"What did you do doc?" he asked.

The doctor replied....."I cut 2 inches off the top of your cowboy

boots!"

.....................................................................................................................

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Short History Lesson

For those who don't know much about history, here is a condensed version.

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were:

The invention of beer, and
The invention of the wheel.

The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals
2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to Bar-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement. Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly Bar-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years Conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant.

Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish, but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.

Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively.

Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America. The liberals crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history.......

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
It's a slow day in a little East Texas town.. The sun is beating down, and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.. On this particular day a rich tourist from back east is driving through town.

He stops at the motel and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night.

As soon as the man walks upstairs, the owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill at the supplier of feed and fuel.

The guy at the Farmer's Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, picks up the $100 bill , states that the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the money, and leaves town.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything.

However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the United States Government is conducting business today.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Stormy Daniels and Queen Elizabeth went to the Pearly Gates on the same day. They both met with an angel to find out if they would be admitted to Heaven.
The angel said: “Unfortunately, there's only one space available in Heaven today so I must decide which one of you will be admitted.”
The angel asked Stormy if there was some particular reason why she should go to Heaven. Stormy took off her top and said: “Look at these, they're the most perfect breasts ever created and I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day for eternity.”
The angel thanked Stormy, and asked Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, the same question.
The Queen walked over to a toilet, pulled the lever, and flushed it without saying a word.
The Angel immediately said: “Okay, your Majesty, you may go into Heaven.”
Stormy was outraged and asked, “What was that all about? I showed you two of God's own perfect creations and you turned me down. She simply flushed a commode and she got admitted to Heaven! Would you explain that to me?”
“Sorry, Stormy,” said the Angel, “but even in Heaven, a royal flush beats a pair, no matter how big they are.”

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
A sixteen year-old boy came home with a Porsche and his parents began to yell and scream,"Where did you get that car???"

He calmly told them, "I bought it today.

"With what money?" demanded his parents, we know what a Porsche costs."

"Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars."

So the parents began to yell even louder.

"Who would sell a car like that for fifteen dollars?" they said.

"It was the lady up the street," said the boy. I don't know her name. They just moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for fifteen dollars."

"Oh my Goodness!" moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser. Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see what's going on!"

So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady lived and found her out in the yard calmly planting petunias! He introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a Porsche for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.

"Well," she said, "this morning I got a phone call from my husband. I thought he was on a business trip, but learned from a friend he has run off to Hawaii with his secretary and really doesn't intend to come back. He claimed he was stranded and asked me to sell his new Porsche and send him the money. So I did."

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
The pastor asked if any one in the congregation would like to
express praise for answered prayers.

A lady stood and walked to the podium. She said, "I have a
praise. Two months ago, my husband, Jim, had a terrible bicycle wreck
and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and
the doctors didn't know if they could help him."

You could hear an audible gasp from the men in the congregation
as they imagined the pain that poor Jim experienced. She continued, "Jim
was unable to hold me or the children and every move caused him terrible
pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation. They were
able to piece together the crushed remnants of Jim's scrotum and wrap
wire around it to hold it in place."

Again, the men in the congregation squirmed uncomfortably as
they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Jim. And the wife, "Now, Jim is out of the hospital and the doctor's say, with
time, his scrotum should recover completely." All the men sighed with
relief.

Thunderstruck by the wife's account, the pastor slowly rose and
hesitantly asked if any one else had anything to say.

A man rose and timidly walked to the podium. He announced, "Hi,
I'm Jim and I want to tell my wife, ONCE AGAIN, the word is STERNUM."

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
A veternarian's daughter went off to college. A few months later, she found a motorcycle she wanted so she wrote her father for the money. He sent her the money for the bike but in the time it took for the check to get there, she had already changed her mind and bought a pet monkey instead.
A few weeks later, the monkey started losing its hair and, since her father was a vet, she wrote him and said, "My monkey is losing all its hair, what should I do?"
Her father wrote back and said, "Sell the motorcycle."

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
A man rushes in to his doctor's office and demands to be castrated. The doc spends a great deal of time trying to dissuade him, but to no avail. The patient is adamant. So the surgery is scheduled, is successfully accomplished and the patient is recovering from the anesthesia when he hears the patient next to him say "did the circumcision go well?" That's the word I was looking for.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica?
Where do they go?
Wonder no more! ! !
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.
If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.
The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

You really didn't believe that I know anything about penguins, did you?

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 30,000 feet, when suddenly an Eurofighter with a Tempo Mach 2 appears.
The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus, boring flight, isn’t it? Now have a look here!"
He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, and then swoops down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks: "Well, how was that?"
The Airbus pilot answers: "Very impressive but watch this!"
The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly straight at the same speed. After 15 minutes, the Airbus pilot radios, "Well, how was that?
Confused, the jet pilot asks, "What did you do?"
The Airbus pilot laughs and says: "I got up, stretched my legs, walked to the back of the aircraft to use the washroom, then got a cup of coffee and a chocolate fudge pastry."
The moral of the story is: When you’re young, speed and adrenaline seem to be great. But as you get older and wiser, you learn that comfort and peace are more important.
This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older and Smarter.
Dedicated to all my senior friends ~ it’s time to slow down and enjoy the rest of the trip.

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
An Old Farmer writes to his Son who is in Prison:
"Dear Son, this year I won't be able to plant Potatoes because I can't dig the field by myself, I know if you are here, you would have helped me".
The Son writes back,
"Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried all the money I stole."
The Police read the letter and the next Day the whole field was dugged up looking for the money but nothing was found.
The following Day the Son wrote again,
'Now plant your Potatoes dad, it's the best I can do from here. '

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.