The Official Replacing-the-Two-Douchebag-Coaches-Who-Left Thread

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who knows what is real at this point. Lots of hits and misses.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Past employment as a guage: hooking on with McElblame is equal to getting into the subway that never moves and the doors won't open.

Like I say: "I've had my back against the wall so long, I speak grafftti."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I just find it hilarious how many of you couch potatoes "know" whether a guy is good at teaching football technique. How hard he works. How good he is in the living room. Truth is that, with the exception of a handful of guys because they have stellar reputations & track records, you don't know ****!

... Thanks to you, Dunder, I'm beginning to have doubts about not knowing.?? :confused:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Redman is saying we are still after Wilson and he’s still the top guy they’re hearing we’re after.

Manuel was in negotiations but wanted a ton we couldn’t promise. But nice to know we did reach out

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Redman is saying we are still after Wilson and he’s still the top guy they’re hearing we’re after.

Manuel was in negotiations but wanted a ton we couldn’t promise. But nice to know we did reach out

So basically it is a waiting game on Wilson to see if he gets one of the DC jobs currently open in the nfl?

leogator

May 5, 2018
So basically it is a waiting game on Wilson to see if he gets one of the DC jobs currently open in the nfl?
Basically yes or Wilson wants a pound of flesh for Mullen let him go when he worked for him at MSU.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014

How do we know fat Bob really knows anything versus him just making unverifiable **** up so he can keep making money off of those that are naive enough to pay him for his bull****?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
How do we know fat Bob really knows anything versus him just making unverifiable **** up so he can keep making money off of those that are naive enough to pay him for his bull****?
He gets told a ton of different stuff and instead of sitting on it til last minute he just tells you all of it. I don’t think he makes it up. But things change and he’s on record with all this different stuff when he could hold out to be accurate.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Scott Carter from floridagators.com, the official site obviously of gators athletics, just followed Chris Wilson on twitter.

There’s a guy on 247 who figures this stuff out, but who knows what to think of that. Could be something, could be nothing, but he doesn’t follow rumor mill coaching candidates

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
He gets told a ton of different stuff and instead of sitting on it til last minute he just tells you all of it. I don’t think he makes it up. But things change and he’s on record with all this different stuff when he could hold out to be accurate.
I know those kind of people too, except I call them con men. Tomato tomato.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Scott Carter from floridagators.com, the official site obviously of gators athletics, just followed Chris Wilson on twitter.

There’s a guy on 247 who figures this stuff out, but who knows what to think of that. Could be something, could be nothing, but he doesn’t follow rumor mill coaching candidates
Scott Carter doesn’t have any inside track on who Mullen is talking or not talking to. What incentive does Mullen/Stricklin have to tell him (or fat Bob) that info. Possibly could leak it if they wanted to trial balloon it to the fan base, but I seriously doubt they care what we think.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Scott Carter doesn’t have any inside track on who Mullen is talking or not talking to. What inventive does Mullen/Stricklin have to tell him (or fat Bob) that info. Possibly could leak it if they wanted to trial balloon it to the fan base, but I seriously doubt they care what we think.

You seem like you'd be a blast at parties.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Scott Carter doesn’t have any inside track on who Mullen is talking or not talking to. What incentive does Mullen/Stricklin have to tell him (or fat Bob) that info. Possibly could leak it if they wanted to trial balloon it to the fan base, but I seriously doubt they care what we think.
You gonna get your panties out of that wad or what?

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
You seem like you'd be a blast at parties.
I’m very skeptical about “insiders.” I believe you’re equally or more likely to get something completely false as you are to get some truly hot lead.

And I am a complete bore at parties, but that’s unrelated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.