The Philadelphia Phillies Thread

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Rangers go undefeated on the road in the postseason and win the world series. Sewald just got smoked for 5 runs

Bruce Bochy is a legend. The rays won't win until they have a manager like him, someone who knows how to win it all
OK, you may proceed!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Lol im joking. If anything I just get more pissed at the rays every year for refusing to get the players they need to win. Or allowing them to leave. Eovaldi-rays let him walk. he wins a worlds series with the red sox immediately after. Charlie morton. Same deal with the braves. Nate Lowe. rays gave up on him...

Our FO doesn't care about a ring

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Lol im joking. If anything I just get more pissed at the rays every year for refusing to get the players they need to win. Or allowing them to leave. Eovaldi-rays let him walk. he wins a worlds series with the red sox immediately after. Charlie morton. Same deal with the braves. Nate Lowe. rays gave up on him...

Our FO doesn't care about a ring
I am joking too. Maybe gloating a bit!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The filthadelphia bastards are off to a red hot start .great to see those battery throwing sons of bitches go home with a big fat L.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The filthadelphia bastards are off to a red hot start .great to see those battery throwing sons of bitches go home with a big fat L.
Oh look. Little baits been waiting months to throw that one out there. Will be a hoot when Philadelphia punks them at home. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator