I'm not going to ask what's all over your keyboard :ugh:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:crazy:
What I want to know is why the above emoji is labeled "crazy" in the emoji list, but labeled "loony" in the post rating list. Can we get a little standardization around this place or is that too much to ask?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
lol...sharpees for maps? How old are you? Its a video game now.
Back when the new technology came out and we had 3 satellites tracking our GPS, we needed to know how to read a map and use a compass. :)

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What I want to know is why the above emoji is labeled "crazy" in the emoji list, but labeled "loony" in the post rating list. Can we get a little standardization around this place or is that too much to ask?
How do we get a new this "!" emoji?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It just makes me laugh out loud that people act like the regime that kept AH after he was the suspect in a shooting in HS then shot two people in his first week in Gainesville couldn't possibly overlook a "stolen" laptop (not actually stolen since it was given/loaned to him and is at worst a civil matter).
If they can't overlook wearing corn rows, how can you expect them to overlook theft?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GC's AR hyperbole is based on experiential knowledge that you gotta hit DM aside the head to get the correct CEO-think out of him. Plus it is a reasonable "Ball Street tracking" of a phenomenally performing stock. Invest, invest, invest.!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

That's an insane query.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Ox, I'll take this one for you.

Yes, it is way, way too much to ask. It's just too much of a heavy lift. Covid has apparently hit this enterprise fairly severely and the Bovine in Charge isn't puling in the big bucks like he used to. Try him again sometime in 2023.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, I'll take this one for you.

Yes, it is way, way too much to ask. It's just too much of a heavy lift. Covid has apparently hit this enterprise fairly severely and the Bovine in Charge isn't puling in the big bucks like he used to. Try him again sometime in 2023.
It's largely because you refuse to donate.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly the best thing right now is just to play them both, assuming they are healthy. If and when one shows that he is definitely a better option than the other then just make the call. AR has been awesome to watch, but his sample size thus far is pretty small. If what he has done in the first two games on his limited snaps translates into consistently big plays then its Mullens duty to make him the starter. EJ can either stay here and deal with it if that happens (he'll probably still play quite a few snaps anyway) or he can do like Jalen Hurts or Justin Fields or Joe Burrow or a bunch of other guys and go play somewhere else.

I gotta say that would be a part of being the head coach at a big college program that I wouldn't envy. Even though its just a diversion and entertainment for us fans, it's life-changing stuff for these young men.
"His sample size is really small". Hammer, meet nail. I want to see AR15 in games, but we'll be able to make a better judgment when he leads the team on a 99 yd TD drive

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Will we have to wait until EJ bogs us down into a loss before AR gets added as more "now & then" to the playing field.?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"His sample size is really small". Hammer, meet nail. I want to see AR15 in games, but we'll be able to make a better judgment when he leads the team on a 99 yd TD drive

With certain athletes, you can immediately tell they’re special. Herschel Walker was special. Emmitt Smith was special. Percy Harvin was special.

Anthony Richardson has IT. I don’t need to see any more of him to know he’s got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.