The Real Spring Practice Thread

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
You have no clue how bad Franks and Trask can be.

Or how good them might be either. Not actually seeing practice no less their performance in a game against SEC defenses you really can't tell. I believe that LDR will not be sufficient as our starter.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mean if only a mod werent shytting on damn near every thread?
I only gave you what you've given this board, FOR YEARS.

If you don't like it, look in the mirror and correct yourself, otherwise, grow a pair and take it when you dish it. You are the queen of posting baseless garbage on this board.
We don't need more whiney crybabies like you...Jay26 is plenty for all of us. :shakehead:

Oh, forgot to include mjm....sorry princess ;)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

If you don't like it, look in the mirror and correct yourself, otherwise, grow a pair and take it when you dish it. You are the queen of posting baseless garbage on this board.
We don't need more whiney crybabies like you...Jay26 is plenty for all of us. :shakehead:

This place makes you feel tall doesn't it?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

When you say stuff like this after going through this thread and disliking multiple posts that were making fun of you, that just kills your credibility.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When you say stuff like this after going through this thread and disliking multiple posts that were making fun of you, that just kills your credibility.
Lmao.
Do dislikes really hurt your feelings that much?
Why do you care? No one gives out more dislikes than swampass donkey, but who cares? Not to mention mjm was disliking most of my posts from the get go in this thread. I get them and give them back, but that was probably too complicated for you to figure out, so I'll give you a pass this time ;)

Man some of you in the sports forum are such pansies, this crap is hilarious. :rotfl:

Now let's get back to talking football, and how only a complete imbecile would think LDR will be the starting QB against Michigan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This place makes you feel tall doesn't it?
It's the best he has felt since OSHA made him lose his last job.

the-movie-opens-with-a-very-professional-commercial-about-belforts-firm-and-then-goes-into-a-scene-of-him-and-his-brokers-having-a-dwarf-throwing-contest.jpg

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm excited the basketball Team is giving us a chance for Prime Time... go figure football team, maybe you can find an identity and lightening rod too.
:cool:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I've been an URG supporter and this is the thanks I get? Now I know what @dubster1 is talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.