The Real Spring Practice Thread

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Too soon? I'm tired of the holier than thou pumpers taking personal shots. It's old.
Has nothing to do with Hernandez, but rather you telling another poster to go kill themselves.
Secondly, he wasn't even responding directly to you.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It is only personal if you believe it to be. It was just one of 3 things he posed. Football season needs to hurry I can tell.
cant we all just get along..................
ukraine3.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Too soon? I'm tired of the holier than thou pumpers taking personal shots. It's old.

The "holier than thou" happens on both sides... I would say the people who are neither (pumper or dumper, stupid a$$ names) have really gotten tired of it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Has nothing to do with Hernandez, but rather you telling another poster to go kill themselves.
Secondly, he wasn't even responding directly to you.

Ok cool. It's tongue in cheek but who cares anyway.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
telling someone who wasn't even talking to you to kill themselves is tongue in cheek? Come on man.

Sorry...not taking the bait. I apologize. Have yourself a great day buddy!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry...not taking the bait. I apologize. Have yourself a great day buddy!
not taking the bait? What are you talking about?

Simple fact is next time you tell someone to kill themselves on this site, you'll no longer be posting here. Have yourself a great day buddy ;)

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
not taking the bait? What are you talking about?

Simple fact is next time you tell someone to kill themselves on this site, you'll no longer be posting here. Have yourself a great day buddy ;)

Thank you for the warning. I guess both of us will be having great days. Later.

EDIT: On a funny side note...he's had me on ignore for a while now so he'll never read it anyhow. I'm pretty sure I don't want anyone to drink bleach or hang themselves.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you for the warning. I guess both of us will be having great days. Later.

EDIT: On a funny side note...he's had me on ignore for a while now so he'll never read it anyhow. I'm pretty sure I don't want anyone to drink bleach or hang themselves.

What is funny about telling someone to kill themselves? And the fact that you said thinking he wouldnt even read it is an even bigger douche move. But whatever, carry on...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure I don't want anyone to drink bleach or hang themselves.
There are certain things that just don't need to be said...that was one of them.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There are certain things that just don't need to be said...that was one of them.

I heard you the first time. Would you like me to delete it? Again, I was not serious. The drink bleach thing has been around for years. I am being sincere...if you feel it is over the top then I will delete it.

Just say the words

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.