Things are lining up nicely for the eventual hire of Chip Kelly

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
After year 3 of mclewain, him and Kelly will both be on the market. Perfect timing

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine the buzz: Recruiting of skill players would skyrocket. Season tickets would sell out in about 90 seconds. Every DC in the SEC would suffer an instant colon seizure.

The prospect of having Gator football actually be entertaining again would create a spontaneous parade in Gainesville, even before he coached his first game. People would spill into the streets celebrating all night long.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law doesn't want him.
I cant think of anything better than watching LDR, Franks, Trash, whomever running the option 90 times a game.

He could bring his champion runnerup legacy here. Yee haw!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I cant think of anything better than watching LDR, Franks, Trash, whomever running the option 90 times a game.

Seems to work pretty well for Ole Miss....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

:bwahaha:

Right on cue.

As far as being a "runnerup", what available NC-winning coaches would you want? Stoops? Chizik? Coker?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Watching us average 40+ a game instead of only seeing it once a year. Would be amazing.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And when he went up against Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh, or any other decent coach he would get his ass reamed. 2-2 in postseason in four years at Duckville. Pass.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh how our fan base is filled with such fair weather fans.....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And when he went up against Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh, or any other decent coach he would get his ass reamed. 2-2 in postseason in four years at Duckville. Pass.
So he won two playoff games? Doesn't sound like a disaster to me.

Who is your dream candidate?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, you. There are reports that you were pulling for UGA last week.

Never, I will be pulling against the Vols as they play them this week, though. Just can't believe so many people already turning on Mac after 1 loss.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Never, I will be pulling against the Vols as they play them this week, though. Just can't believe so many people already turning on Mac after 1 loss.
One loss? Have you reviewed our last 8 games or so?

I'm not openly calling for his firing, I'm simply skeptical at this point that he's the long-term answer. I'll continue rooting for Florida in the meantime.

I'll keep rooting for you too, Claw. You're my favorite poster.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its not one loss. It is a loss after getting his azzwhipped and completely outcoached by an idiot who lost four straight to Chimp;

After 15 terrible games out of 18 in which the team was an absolute shiiteshow;

And after the two worst recruiting classes since the mid70s.

There is more than ample evidence that the guy isnt up to the job. Besides, I dont think anyone has turned on him, but youd be crazy to not notice the warning signs.

In year 2, Saban and Meyer were competing for championships and had the best or second best team in the country. Butterteeth was sending Callaway to try a fair catch on the 2 yard line for the fourth time and laughing on the sideline with Nuss until we were 10 points down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.