This place has become a Mosh Pit

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know...seems like a crappy game to me:

The administration's so cheap I hear that the team will have to either walk to Orlando or take their scooters.
If they take their scooters they have to pay for their own gas
They finally gave Mullen a car. Don't know how or if the assistant coaches will get there.
There's a 40% chance of rain.
Who the hell is Miami anyway.
There'll be some article about us falling down and allowing a touchdown years ago. What a bad look. We must have been a bunch of quitters.
It's too hot in August. Why would anybody anywhere in the country want to watch the first game of the season. Nobody's watching NFL pre-season.
I hear that we're not bringing anyone on the o-line. Why bother.

I'm fricking stoked.

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still trying to figure out how things are different from how they've always been.

:dunno:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Well:

Auburn is in the West

Mizzou is in the East

Mr. Two Bits has passed

Tom Petty has passed

There is no Orange and Brew

The average Freshman GPA is over 4.0…What’s better than 4.0?...NO REALLY?

18 year olds can't drink

Student Section is usually EMPTY

They don’t pass CO EDs up the stadium..."Over the TOP"

We have an Albert and an Alice…WTF?

The Gator Growl is a JOKE

And where’s the Banana?

NOW.................
th

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think the problem is pretty simple. We don't have much to betch about. Honestly, we should be really good this year. Recruiting and facilities are another subject but we're gonna be good this year.

I hope you are right and even another 9-3 with these players would be a nice outcome as long as it improved going forward. A lot of people are taking this Miami game for granted but its a no win situation for us because it doesn't mean much perception wise if we win (though maybe it could help with S FL recruiting a little) and if we were upset somehow its the Titanic all over again unless we beat Georgia this season.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Well:

Auburn is in the West

Mizzou is in the East

Mr. Two Bits has passed

Tom Petty has passed

There is no Orange and Brew

The average Freshman GPA is over 4.0…What’s better than 4.0?...NO REALLY?

18 year olds can't drink

Student Section is usually EMPTY

They don’t pass CO EDs up the stadium..."Over the TOP"

We have an Albert and an Alice…WTF?

The Gator Growl is a JOKE

And where’s the Banana?

NOW.................
th
you nailed it NOLA

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
It's not necessarily playing a quality opponent in week 1, it's playing a week early practically by ourselves with only one other D-1 game. Strange vibe.
Exactly...for years we've all laughed that Hawaii has to play the week before everyone else...now, we're Hawaii...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly...for years we've all laughed that Hawaii has to play the week before everyone else...now, we're Hawaii...
Assuming our Gators take care of business, this game is good for the program. People complain no matter what you do.

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Assuming our Gators take care of business, this game is good for the program. People complain no matter what you do.
I agree, if we take care of business and look good doing it, that's a BIG statement with the spotlight to ourselves. My only complaint is usually I have a great excuse to watch football all day on kickoff weekend. Now I only get one game...then next week I'm sure I'll have honey do crap to do...

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how things are different from how they've always been.

:dunno:

Exactly. Has 78 completely forgotten game day and Sunday postings, particularly after a loss? Other than Fever getting crap about his Caines love and NOLA for being Boss level obtuse, it’s been fairly tame in here. Shoot Avatara and Omar are not even here any more while T-Rex and T-Gator are still in off-season chill mode.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Exactly. Has 78 completely forgotten game day and Sunday postings, particularly after a loss? Other than Fever getting crap about his Caines love and NOLA for being Boss level obtuse, it’s been fairly tame in here. Shoot Avatara and Omar are not even here any more while T-Rex and T-Gator are still in off-season chill mode.

Hey SEC14 Obtuse this:moon3:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I was 100% sure we were gonna beat UK/Mizzou last season too and as confident as I am there are reservations now

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator