This shouldn’t even be possible

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It’s a crapper. How can they justify over $8000 more than other crappers. It must wipe your butt for you and do the laundry.

Ewww

This is where you're wrong.

It's not just a crapper.

It is absolute and undeniable proof that Brad is better than you, better than me, better than all of us. Times two.

Ox should add this gif and call it Brad.

excuse me whatever GIF

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Consider the brilliance of this toilet.

-How do we make a $5K toilet? Plate it in gold?
-Nah. Too ostentatious. Tacky. We're saying we're better than you, but in a classy way.

-OK, maybe attach an ipad or something?
-Nah. Kinda gross.

-How about...let's make it square?
-WTF is wrong with you? Nobody wants hard, sharp corners on a toilet. There's a damn good reason all toilets are round or oval.

-Hear me out. Like you just said, there aren't ANY square toilets anywhere. Toilets are pretty much all the same shape, cheap or expensive. Ours would stand out. like those square Japanese watermelons. As soon as somebody saw it, they would think "damn, that must be special/custom/super expensive". It doesn't matter how uncomfortable the corners are, so long as folks know you're better than them.
-YOU FCUKING GENIUS! Do it, but up the price to $8,625.00. There's this dude named Brad...

Alex.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Consider the brilliance of this toilet.

-How do we make a $5K toilet? Plate it in gold?
-Nah. Too ostentatious. Tacky. We're saying we're better than you, but in a classy way.

-OK, maybe attach an ipad or something?
-Nah. Kinda gross.

-How about...let's make it square?
-WTF is wrong with you? Nobody wants hard, sharp corners on a toilet. There's a damn good reason all toilets are round or oval.

-Hear me out. Like you just said, there aren't ANY square toilets anywhere. Toilets are pretty much all the same shape, cheap or expensive. Ours would stand out. like those square Japanese watermelons. As soon as somebody saw it, they would think "damn, that must be special/custom/super expensive". It doesn't matter how uncomfortable the corners are, so long as folks know you're better than them.
-YOU FCUKING GENIUS! Do it, but up the price to $8,625.00. There's this dude named Brad...

Alex.

How much does the square replacement seat cost? I sure hope it’s quiet close.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
My boss decided to put this in his new office he built with all of the state of the art stuff. It was great when it worked, but when it stopped working, lets just say even the plumber didn't want to be there. Sat outside for 6 months before he could find someone to clean and fix it. Aparently who ever initially installed it didn't hook up the bidet feature and never told anyone that toilet paper will kill it.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
My boss decided to put this in his new office he built with all of the state of the art stuff. It was great when it worked, but when it stopped working, lets just say even the plumber didn't want to be there. Sat outside for 6 months before he could find someone to clean and fix it. Aparently who ever initially installed it didn't hook up the bidet feature and never told anyone that toilet paper will kill it.
Oh My God Wow GIF

You work for Brad??

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How much does the square replacement seat cost? I sure hope it’s quiet close.

Silly peasant.

First of all, it's not a toilet seat. It is biological interface and it is an integral part of our premium hygiene and disposal system. It is not for your husband, maintenance man, or even your licensed plumber to fiddle with. If you want to replace your biological interface, we will provide another for free. However, installation is $5,750.00 and only our specially trained technician can do it. That price does not include the technician's round trip airfare to the nearest international airport (business class or better, please), ground transportation (uber black or better, please), lodging for 3 nights at the nearest acceptable hotel (4 star or better, please), and a $750 per diem for meals, hookers, blow, and other incidentals.

I know I wrote "please" but those terms are not negotiable, they are clearly set forth in your purchase agreement, in .5 font on the back in light gray. It also allows us to bill your credit card automatically. Thank you for your timely payment. Raul should be there in 7-12 months. For your convenience, 5 star reviews of our service have already been placed in your name on Amazon and Google, and appear prominently in your FB and IG stories. Just our little way of reminding all your social media "friends" that you are, in fact, much better than they are. You're welcome.

Alex.

Last edited:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Silly peasant.

First of all, it's not a toilet seat. It is biological interface and it is an integral part of our premium hygiene and disposal system. It is not for your husband, maintenance man, or even your licensed plumber to fiddle with. If you want to replace your biological interface, we will provide another for free. However, installation is $5,750.00 and only our specially trained technician can do it. That price does not include the technician's round trip airfare to the nearest international airport (business class or better, please), ground transportation (uber black or better, please), lodging for 3 nights at the nearest acceptable hotel (4 star or better, please), and a $750 per diem for meals, hookers, blow, and other incidentals.

I know I wrote "please" but those terms are not negotiable, they are clearly set forth in your purchase agreement, in .5 font on the back in light gray. It also allows us to bill your credit card automatically. Thank you for your timely payment. Raul should be there in 7-12 months. Thank you for your patronage.

Alex.
Do I least get a port-o-potty for my driveway while I wait for the specially trained technician?

You have too much time on your hands. Or you use an AI rant generator.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Do I least get a port-o-potty for my driveway while I wait for the specially trained technician?

You have too much time on your hands. Or you use an AI rant generator.

You hafta make time for laughs. It's what keeps us sane.

Alex.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Silly peasant.

I know I wrote "please" but those terms are not negotiable, they are clearly set forth in your purchase agreement, in .5 font on the back in light gray. It also allows us to bill your credit card automatically. Thank you for your timely payment. Raul should be there in 7-12 months. For your convenience, 5 star reviews of our service have already been placed in your name on Amazon and Google, and appear prominently in your FB and IG stories. Just our little way of reminding all your social media "friends" that you are, in fact, much better than they are. You're welcome.

Alex.
Umm, so, I have a question. Does the $5,750.00 installation fee also get charged on top of the $8,625.00 initial purchase price or is that only charged when a "biological interface" is needed? And where do I get an order form for a couple? ;)

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
In the early 1970s, Ford Motor Company was producing the Maverick, a compact car marketed as an affordable and efficient vehicle. However, the demand for the Maverick was not as high as Ford had anticipated, and they found themselves with a surplus of unsold cars.
To deal with this surplus, Ford decided to store thousands of unsold Mavericks in the Subtropolis caves located in Kansas City, Missouri. Subtropolis is a man-made underground complex of limestone mines, covering over 55 million square feet, and is home to many businesses that use the caves for storage and other purposes.
Ford leased about 25 acres of the cave complex, which was ideal for storing the cars as the caves are naturally climate-controlled with temperatures ranging between 60-70 degrees Fahrenheit year-round. The cars were kept in the caves until they could be sold, which reportedly took several years.
The storage of the Mavericks in the Subtropolis caves became somewhat of a legend in the automotive world, with many car enthusiasts and historians fascinated by the idea of thousands of unsold cars sitting underground for years. Today, the Subtropolis complex is still in use, and while the Mavericks are no longer stored there, the story of their time underground remains a unique piece of automotive history.

SubTropolis - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubTropolis

1678843352615.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.