This shouldn’t even be possible

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
You must wear some real heavy pants.
On my days off from my regular job, I will sometimes work on things like cutting trees which requires wearing long pants and a pair of safety chaps. Those things are heavy and the added support a pair of suspenders would provide would be helpful.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Pretty good list. I’d add craft gin. And amateur photographers. But that’s about it.
Touché.
Seedy and I did a brewery crawl of sorts on Saturday looking for a pretentious craft beer for him to take to NY with his craft gin. I didn’t take a single photo of our beer, we left the cuff links at home and we laughed at the people that rode up on their electric bike.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Despite the obvious disdain for tasteful attire in this thread, I will say getting into a Mess Dress, putting on cufflinks and studs, suspenders and a cummerbund
harks back to a more civilized time when gentlemen were gallant and ladies sublime.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
On my days off from my regular job, I will sometimes work on things like cutting trees which requires wearing long pants and a pair of safety chaps. Those things are heavy and the added support a pair of suspenders would provide would be helpful.
You are to be applauded for trying to be stylish while cutting trees. I'm impressed.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Earnestly grooming my face to look like I have a perpetual 5 O'clock shadow. Wait, do flannel shirts have French cuffs?
There seemed to be a dress code with all the 25 year olds at the breweries. They all had full beards and an arm full of tattoos. So many looked identical and dressed the same. They didn’t look bad but all the same. No plaid though.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Earnestly grooming my face to look like I have a perpetual 5 O'clock shadow. Wait, do flannel shirts have French cuffs?

I have a general rule. I don’t trust anyone that puts that much time into their beard. Beard, no, beard, goatee, all fine. But when I see someone with one of those overly manicured beads it just immediately rubs me the wrong way.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have a general rule. I don’t trust anyone that puts that much time into their beard. Beard, no, beard, goatee, all fine. But when I see someone with one of those overly manicured beads it just immediately rubs me the wrong way.

There could be a sexual joke made from this. Thankfully, good taste prevails.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
You are to be applauded for trying to be stylish while cutting trees. I'm impressed.
Thanks, but to be honest, my focus isn't on being stylish. I prefer to trigger the libtarded environmentalist by cutting trees and such. In fact, I may start changing my engine oil by draining it out on the ground too. :fistbump:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks, but to be honest, my focus isn't on being stylish. I prefer to trigger the libtarded environmentalist by cutting trees and such. In fact, I may start changing my engine oil by draining it out on the ground too. :fistbump:
How Dare You Greta GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
      Members
      Latest member
      TheFoodGator