Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Glad Tarquin is gone. Get rid of the non-team players. He was butthurt for being benched behind Barber. Good riddance.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

why GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, aren’t you just a tad worried about the seemingly lack of effort or actual attention our staff is paying to the portal?
Zero worries. I am worried about you driving after so many drinks, however.

There are at least 10,000 players still in the portal, and more to come.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One thing is for certain is when it seems bleak (portal/recruiting), it turns out not so bad. Like our ESD, many were convinced we had shyt the bed, but the class held together. Or, we'd lose a recruit, then get one, then flip one, and so on. So I am to the point of letting it all play out. Really, I don't know how else it can be put other than what @cover2 stated yesterday. Napier has a plan, a way of doing things, albeit it may or may not work. No way in #ell he isn't working on the portal. We'll see what the work lands. One thing to remember is there are players left with bowl games.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One thing is for certain is when it seems bleak (portal/recruiting), it turns out not so bad. Like our ESD, many were convinced we had shyt the bed, but the class held together. Or, we'd lose a recruit, then get one, then flip one, and so on. So I am to the point of letting it all play out. Really, I don't know how else it can be put other than what @cover2 stated yesterday. Napier has a plan, a way of doing things, albeit it may or may not work. No way in #ell he isn't working on the portal. We'll see what the work lands. One thing to remember is there are players left with bowl games.
Last sentence is a great point that I keep forgetting. The portal can easily get lumped in with NSD and feel like we’re falling behind.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Do we all have concerns about the approach? Would we feel better if the season didn't slide into a pile of crap at the end? Even though we knew we'd lose a lot of players does it still kinda make us nervous about next year? Yes, to all those.
Does BN make decisions just to make you "feel" better and keep your panties from bunching? Were we ever going to be very good this year? Was recruiting or anything else going to bounce back in one year? Was this huge, completely new staff going to get everything right in one year? No, to all those.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea who this guy is... RS Fresh, played in 10 games, 4 solo tackles and 6 assists. 4 star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator