Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If it isn't Florida that is the best way to lose this fight. Still holding out a small bit of hope until he puts a hat on.
With this kid (and Shemar) I won't believe they're gators until the LOI is in and the school announces it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully it's... You enter the transfer portal and automatically lose your scholarship instantly. You want to test the waters, cya!
Yes if you enter it, you cannot return to your school, at least with your scholarship. Would make some of these guys think twice.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In Phan's defense, all these threads seem to merge into one and can get pretty confusing. It's incredible to me that there are two kids named Shemar in the same class. Start there. Then somebody was talking about James(apparently a RB committed to uga) as a 50-50 chance, which almost prompted a similar post about Shemar James from me. Two Shemar's, two kids we're landing/trying to land named James. It's a lot to keep track of.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
In Phan's defense, all these threads seem to merge into one and can get pretty confusing. It's incredible to me that there are two kids named Shemar in the same class. Start there. Then somebody was talking about James(apparently a RB committed to uga) as a 50-50 chance, which almost prompted a similar post about Shemar James from me. Two Shemar's, two kids we're landing/trying to land named James. It's a lot to keep track of.

Plus Shermar_______ as his handle on IG

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I thought you said you didn't drink during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator