Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I may have heard this wrong. Tyron's "brother" played for our new position coach and hated him. And a friend is at Misery.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Any stadium that has a field behind its end zone instead of seats is lame. Come to the game, enjoy a quiet little picnic on the lawn while watching some sport.

This is SEC football, not croquet.

upload_2022-1-28_8-26-59.jpeg

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Any stadium that has a field behind its end zone instead of seats is lame. Come to the game, enjoy a quiet little picnic on the lawn while watching some sport.

What's even more lame than their stadium is that we are 5-6 vs them.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

Real talk I hate them so much. Worst environment in the conference. Worst town to play and live in around the conference. Obviously run by complete morons considering how They fell to cancel culture BS during Ferguson. Nothing “South” or “eastern” about them. The Women are built like water Buffalos. The winter is brutal and long. The Hoppers will love it :lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Real talk I hate them so much. Worst environment in the conference. Worst town to play and live in around the conference. Obviously run by complete morons considering how They fell to cancel culture BS during Ferguson. Nothing “South” or “eastern” about them. The Women are built like water Buffalos. The winter is brutal and long. The Hoppers will love it :lol:
Sounds like the vacation I would win if I solved the Wheel of Fortune Prize Puzzle.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What he said.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri was a border state, and a slave state. It was hotly contested, it had a star on each side's flag. Couldn't make up its mind, kinda like Hopper. Should be perfect

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

I really wish we had a stone logo like that during mullenz last two years, if nothing else we could have shown our displeasure with his decisions.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Mullen's ego was so big he thought they put the M there for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator