Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In Phan's defense, all these threads seem to merge into one and can get pretty confusing. It's incredible to me that there are two kids named Shemar in the same class. Start there. Then somebody was talking about James(apparently a RB committed to uga) as a 50-50 chance, which almost prompted a similar post about Shemar James from me. Two Shemar's, two kids we're landing/trying to land named James. It's a lot to keep track of.
Also in my defense is that he said as a Gator....and Stewart is not coming to UF ;)

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
clear as a mudpie. The tweet not your comment

When I a player requests to enter the portal the school has 48hrs to do so. He was put in two days ago, removed and then put back in. His uncle tweeted that he never requested to be taken out. What I am saying is it sounds like he was removed from the portal until that 48hr time requirement while they tried to talk him out of transferring.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Dad: Damn look at that baby boy! What should we name him?

Mom: I was thinking Tyron.

Dad: But my brother’s name is Tyrone.

Mom: I know. It’s perfect.

Dad: Why’s it perfect him having basically my brother’s name?

Mom: What?! Ummm no reason…

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
When I a player requests to enter the portal the school has 48hrs to do so. He was put in two days ago, removed and then put back in. His uncle tweeted that he never requested to be taken out. What I am saying is it sounds like he was removed from the portal until that 48hr time requirement while they tried to talk him out of transferring.
He can take his uncle with him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a wrong way to enter the portal? Besides your mother's of course, we all know that's wrong, but very few of us want to be right...

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hopper is definitely a loss in my book. Best defensive player on the field in the bowl game before the "punch". Hopefully, Scooby, Wingo and Miller can lock it down while the freshmen get up to speed.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hopper is definitely a loss in my book. Best defensive player on the field in the bowl game before the "punch". Hopefully, Scooby, Wingo and Miller can lock it down while the freshmen get up to speed.
What about Borders? Any reason to think he'll contribute?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously......all this schit is getting so ridiculous. It's all so bass ackwards, promising insane amounts of money on the "potential" of kids that are barely legal adults. I wish no ill will on UF, I know they're just playing the game but I hope it all implodes. It's F-ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.