Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Were you a punky little teenager or something? If you couldn't find anything to do in St Louis there is definitely something wrong with you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Says the guy with the Cubs avatar.
I'd rather live in St. Louis than Chicago any day of the week.

Feels like we’re at an impasse, with two posters living in different cities, St Louis and Chicago, each claiming theirs is the better place. May I suggest a challenge to settle this? Whoever isn’t killed in a hail of gunfire wins.

The victor gets a water pick.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Feels like we’re at an impasse, with two posters living in different cities, St Louis and Chicago, each claiming theirs is the better place. May I suggest a challenge to settle this? Whoever isn’t killed in a hail of gunfire wins.

In which ghetto should they stage the shootout?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Speaking of Chicago, where's Bammer?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This game just got really one-sided. It’ll be interesting to see if BackAlley can overcome the adversity and pull this thing off.

I was in St louie from 86-90. I've been in Ocala since 91 but we could have that shootout most anywhere although I would probably rather settle this with a single malt and a good cigar

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I was in St louie from 86-90. I've been in Ocala since 91 but we could have that shootout most anywhere although I would probably rather settle this with a single malt and a good cigar

That's what I call putting the civility back in civilization.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Alcoholica says only homeless people drink scotch. Where exactly are you in Ocala? A bench near that downtown square or under the 75 overpass at Hwy 40? Can’t really go wrong with either.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
My in-laws grew up in St , Louis and as soon as they graduated college after the war (the big one: WW2) , they moved the Florida. And never looked back; they are in their 90’s now and will happily tell you it was the smartest thing they ever did.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alcoholica says only homeless people drink scotch. Where exactly are you in Ocala? A bench near that downtown square or under the 75 overpass at Hwy 40? Can’t really go wrong with either.

My tent is in the woods east of 441 north of town. My cardboard sign has big cutout of Albert ~ you can't miss it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Get back on topic or bans will be handed out. Go discuss homelessness and violence in various cities around the nation in the PF.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Who might we be looking at in the way of additional transfers at this point? I suppose the real question is, what positions would seem to be the greatest areas of need and who do you guys think might best fill the bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.