Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ive been all in since about 2 weeks of tater's hiring. but im not gonna lie, Im getting a little concerned with the commits we are taking. I appreciate us trying for the big targets and its not lost on me that the deck is somewhat stacked against us, we have to overcome a lot and it will take some time, and that with NIL and recent changes a lot of the big fish will probably wait, especially considering they'll want to see how tater salad does this fall. That said, the names being thrown out as recent commits are macelwain level bad. I'd rather keep the schollie than waste it on some of these talentless stiffs. Flame away fellas.
Just wait until May June.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
According to tos, Harold Perkins isn't happy at lsu and has been reaching out to UF. Not sure how believable this is but its a topic of discussion over there.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
According to tos, Harold Perkins isn't happy at lsu and has been reaching out to UF. Not sure how believable this is but its a topic of discussion over there.

Wasn’t his father the one instrumental in getting him to stay at Lsu, despite he and even his mom preferring either us or A&M?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Wasn’t his father the one instrumental in getting him to stay at Lsu, despite he and even his mom preferring either us or A&M?
I do not know how true that is because this is all coming from that que guy. I hate propagating information that defamation in nature, but according to him, yes, what you said is accurate. This latest info about him not being happy is also coming from him. This is the same guy that floated out there that CRob was actively recruiting against us while finishing the season. Lots of others said it wasnt true.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I do not know how true that is because this is all coming from that que guy. I hate propagating information that defamation in nature, but according to him, yes, what you said is accurate. This latest info about him not being happy is also coming from him. This is the same guy that floated out there that CRob was actively recruiting against us while finishing the season. Lots of others said it wasnt true.

Thanks. Though technically neither I nor anyone else here would’ve heard any of those defaming rumors had they not been posted here by you. So despite your attempts to shift blame to this faceless/nameless “other guy”, I feel like if it does in fact turn out to be untrue, it’s mostly your fault.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks. Though technically neither I nor anyone else here would’ve heard any of those defaming rumors had they not been posted here by you. So despite your attempts to shift blame to this faceless/nameless “other guy”, I feel like if it does in fact turn out to be untrue, it’s mostly your fault.
Can't argue with that. Though I did preface it, every time, with the truth of where it came from so you'se alls could make your own judgement. So, technically, it will be OUR fault. Kisses :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.