Status
Not open for further replies.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
He has like 40 career tackles in 4 years

*62 in 3 years. Think he missed 2022

**”A former five-star prospect from Virginia Beach, Mitchell recorded 63 tackles, seven tackles for loss and one pass break up in 43 games for the Buckeyes over the last five seasons, including eight starts, and was a team captain in 2021.”
Yeah, but how many flexes?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Anyone else surprised to see DL Jalen Lee transferring to LSU? I get his wanting to be there as a LA native, but he didn’t exactly set the world on fire as a Gator. Good luck Mr Lee.

Also surprising to me was Emory Jones committing to Cincinnati. I figured he was headed for a lower tier D1 or FCS school for sure. And good luck to Mr. Jones as well.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well alrighty then. Send guys who couldn't cut the starting line up for us packing and then bring in more who did the same thing where they've been. Yep, makes a lot of sense!

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
The dreaded finger gun.

shooter GIF

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So I’ve calmed down a little bit and actually watched some film from the tax attorney. He’s a definite upgrade over Miller. Much more natural throwing motion, stronger arm than I realized. The statue comments are overkill. He’s much slower than a statue. More like the last leg of that crazy gearbox that is embedded in concrete.
That's one way to look at it. Here's how I see it, he sucks bad. Got worse every year at Wisc, throws a ton of bad INT due to lack of timing and judgement. No way to spin this but a bad get suggesting everyone better wasn't coming. In fact it makes me think Napier planned to play a true freshman and brought in Mertz as a backup. Either that or he has a second transfer in the works because Napier couldn't possibly think he can afford to send someone as bad as Mertz out there each week next season where he has to show improvement coming off a losing season.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
That's one way to look at it. Here's how I see it, he sucks bad. Got worse every year at Wisc, throws a ton of bad INT due to lack of timing and judgement. No way to spin this but a bad get suggesting everyone better wasn't coming. In fact it makes me think Napier planned to play a true freshman and brought in Mertz as a backup. Either that or he has a second transfer in the works because Napier couldn't possibly think he can afford to send someone as bad as Mertz out there each week next season where he has to show improvement coming off a losing season.
They will polish him and he will improve mightily. They did the same thing with Richardson. Whisssper…

All in all not a bad day. I expected to lose a couple and since we didn’t have any surprise additions, we could not afford to lose anyone.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
They will polish him and he will improve mightily. They did the same thing with Richardson. Whisssper…

All in all not a bad day. I expected to lose a couple and since we didn’t have any surprise additions, we could not afford to lose anyone.
They are going to need a lot of this:
1671662223720.jpeg

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

I think Miller has much more upside. Mertz is trending down.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Oh Boy....Applewood 2.0.....
Meanwhile another recruit has flipped back to UCF....BTW I didn't make up the "Scarecrow" thing....asst. coaches recruiting against us did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator