Trask breaks the TOP 10 in QBR

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I’ve been a big Franks apologist, but no way would the ball have continued to get spread around like Trask has the past 5 games. Franks had improved, but he didn’t seem to like to throw it over the middle much, and that’s what has opened up under Trask. Doubt we win KY game had Franks played the whole game. We have a great group of receivers and we have a QB now that can take advantage of them.
I also believe KT is doing things now that I am not sure FF could have done. But he took us from point B (bad) to point MB (much better) when we needed it SO BADLY.................Trask is doing his job at such a high level its almost like watching Kareem play basketball. Never flashy and so good you almost take it for granted. KT played well enough for us to beat lsu. 4 long sustained drives in that environment still amaze me. A few stops on Def. and we are THE STORY in colllege football this year.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I totally forgot about Michael Penix at Indiana. Didn't Florida recruit him as well?

We came after him hard, but in the end had performance anxiety. At the in home Mullen discovered he packed the orange pills when he meant to pack the blue ones.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A few stops on Def. and we are THE STORY in colllege football this year.

And yet, we choked, every single series

6a00d83451b26169e20133f58eb87b970b-pi

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator