UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hell no. Our DB play has been utter garbage since he’s been here. And his recruiting has been mediocre. No elite CBs recruited.
8 was terrible .28 and 2 improved . 3 was below average . Linebacker play was atrocious . I don’t see these moves helping us . Ya gotta cut the head off the snake . Can Billy or we are just running in circles .

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Angry 30 Rock GIF

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Sling blade's balls may have dropped today. Good move, both those coaches sucked ass here. Now fire both oline coaches, strength coach and the special teams guy at a minimum.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
8 was terrible .28 and 2 improved . 3 was below average . Linebacker play was atrocious . I don’t see these moves helping us . Ya gotta cut the head off the snake . Can Billy or we are just running in circles .
Look I am all for cutting the Blade, but not happening. 2 years no way. If the Blade is cut that would mean Strichnine is history. And sadly that aint happening right now. Next year maybe. But Strichnine is fighting for his own job, so Blade stays.

28 was okay, 23 could be okay and 2 tried hard. But 3,8, 10, 14, 18 and any other player back there was just atrocious. that is enough for me to say bye bye.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
I think the Defnese exit interviews took place today. The Offense exit interviews should take place tomorrow. With all of the talk, I would be absolutely floored if both OL coaches are retained.

But..............over these last two years, I've grown to expect the unexpected

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Those units under performed but the oline and strength coaches were the most obvious as far as units go.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If it was my call not only would I keep CR on staff . I’d make it my first order of business that he got a pay raise .
Man he's been complete ass here, name a single big name recruit he's landed? Also he coaches the corners and they were arguably the worse unit on defense.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Part of me thinks they asked out of their contracts. They'll have jobs by tomorrow if they want them.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I politely ask you to please stop with the: played here, coached here prior, picked his nose here, took a dump here, etc. etc. This as criteria is not a good way to hire competent people.
In his defense, at least he didn’t say Tebow for OC…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.