UPDATE: QB Justin Fields Commits to The Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I love when people talk about all the empty seats and haven't attended a game in years.
We are there in full force to support our program despite what you think of our players.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look guys, with swamp law donkey it's either insult players, coaches, and the program or provide the service his clients are paying him for. Lord knows he can't do the latter
Pretty sure his "clients" would be Florida taxpayers as I'm fairly certain he's a prosecutor.... for that matter, I'd say he seems to be a natural.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Honestly, I wonder if you would call a 17 - 18 year old kid that to his face.

None of us have any reason to believe that these kids have harmed society in any way. Yet there are a few posters that are just "concerned about the direction of the program" that insist on calling them demeaning names and generally trashing them at every opportunity. They may not be perfect, but they are real human beings. These are kids still in their teens.

This is the problem many of us have with the handful of extremely negative posters.

To have the desire to spend copious amounts of time publically trashing the players, coaches and program as a whole goes well beyond just "being concerned about the direction of the program".

I can't imagine saying those things about another human being simply because I don't think they can throw a ball well enough.
Smh...quit crying like a hoe..it's a fu*king message board! If they we're top tier recruits people wouldn't be trashing them...in other words tell Mac to land a QB worth a $hit! If you can't handle people telling the truth that's your problem snowflake.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure his "clients" would be Florida taxpayers as I'm fairly certain he's a prosecutor.... for that matter, I'd say he seems to be a natural.
giphy.gif

Not in about 15 years, anyway.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swonky, since you are sure Mac is such a bad judge of talent, then his saying we don't have a QB means Franks is gonna tear it up this year. Many of us are cheering for him, not denigrating grating-grating.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Swonky, since you are sure Mac is such a bad judge of talent, then his saying we don't have a QB means Franks is gonna tear it up this year. Many of us are cheering for him, not denigrating grating-grating.

You could be on to something, he did originally start Treon over Grier.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swonky, since you are sure Mac is such a bad judge of talent....
He isnt a bad judge of talent. He has targeted hundreds of top players and probably a dozen bluechipper QBs, like Fields. He just cant land them.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smh...quit crying like a hoe..it's a fu*king message board! If they we're top tier recruits people wouldn't be trashing them...in other words tell Mac to land a QB worth a $hit! If you can't handle people telling the truth that's your problem snowflake.

Sigh...

There's a difference between simply telling the truth (which nobody complains about) and being a prick. I feel like we've gone over this before.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

I understand there are people in this world that think internet anonymity is an excuse to call 17 and 18 year old kids names. Obviously, you are one of them. I was simply stating that I have a difficult time understanding that thought process or the lack thereof.

It's funny that you throw around the term snowflake when you are the one getting indignant because someone presented an opinion that threatens your identity. Apparently, I don't have to use profanity or names to trigger your insecurities.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I understand there are people in this world that think internet anonymity is an excuse to call 17 and 18 year old kids names. Obviously, you are one of them. I was simply stating that I have a difficult time understanding that thought process or the lack thereof.

It's funny that you throw around the term snowflake when you are the one getting indignant because someone presented an opinion that threatens your identity. Apparently, I don't have to use profanity or names to trigger your insecurities.

:lmao2:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And you were silly enough to actually believe the gamemanship? Lol...I do not believe that

The QB Whisperer and his accomplice have done a bang up job at the position so far...lol. Two triple digit offenses...one WORSE than CHump's. Silly 1906!

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The QB Whisperer and his accomplice have done a bang up job at the position so far...lol. Two triple digit offenses...one WORSE than CHump's. Silly 1906!

Still no reason for you to think at that point in time before the season started in coach Mac's first season that he thought Treon was better than Grier. There is no way you could be that dense. He was simply using Treon to motivate Grier.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Still no reason for you to think at that point in time before the season started in coach Mac's first season that he thought Treon was better than Grier. There is no way you could be that dense. He was simply using Treon to motivate Grier.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member