Urban Speaks: UF did not capitalize on momentum of winning Tennessee game

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It looks like to me that he was standing up to leave and she fell back against him.....accidents happen.

I spent my entire 2.5 minutes of lunch studying that GIF while I wolfed down a sandwich. I'm still unsure if he's touching her or himself. I suppose it could be both.

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
Wonder what Meyer would do with DJ Lagway coming in executing his offense. I have no doubt he'd make him a Heisman Trophy recipient within 2 years.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm probably the biggest Urban Meyer hater here, but I would gladly take him back over the fraud from north Georgia we have now. The truth is we have lost our mojo, and, outside of maybe Lane Kiffin, there isn't anyone out there who understands the level of arrogance needed to bring said mojo back better than Urban. He wouldn't be a long term solution, but I bet we at least put some more hardware in the trophy case.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm probably the biggest Urban Meyer hater here, but I would gladly take him back over the fraud from north Georgia we have now. The truth is we have lost our mojo, and, outside of maybe Lane Kiffin, there isn't anyone out there who understands the level of arrogance needed to bring said mojo back than Urban. He wouldn't be a long term solution, but I bet we at least put some more hardware in the trophy case.

I endorse this.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Why do you keep bringing up battered wives whenever Urban's name is mentioned?

I'll bet Karl has caused plenty of wives in the state of Florida to live in fear every Saturday during the last 2 seasons ....
That is funny, and awful

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you keep bringing up battered wives whenever Urban's name is mentioned?

I'll bet Karl has caused plenty of wives in the state of Florida to live in fear every Saturday during the last 2 seasons ....
That’s what Gatorchatter is for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.