Was Ohtani Throwing Games?

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
I'm not sure about that, but what I am sure of is the fact that either Sofla is a "hunt and peck" typer, or he assumes that GBM is a "hunt and peck" typer, because there is no way in hell that someone who endured Typing as a class in 8th Grade (on manual typewriters no less) would think you could accidentally type a "t" when a "d" was intended... fingers of fury just don't fukkin do that!
What if you're tyslexic?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm not sure about that, but what I am sure of is the fact that either Sofla is a "hunt and peck" typer, or he assumes that GBM is a "hunt and peck" typer, because there is no way in hell that someone who endured Typing as a class in 8th Grade (on manual typewriters no less) would think you could accidentally type a "t" when a "d" was intended... fingers of fury just don't fukkin do that!

1711653792671.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Look, we’re all trying really hard to respect some of these lifestyles. But we’ve already exhausted almost the entire alphabet and are now down to symbols. We just don’t have the room. I’m sorry.
I know, right? These guys are just going to get "Darwin'd" the fuk out of the gene pool as we enter the "WALL-E" phase of evolution!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely. But…the old rule of thumb was that if you were a dude and ever eclipsed 35 wpm…you were also ghey!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Definitely a “hunt and peck” typer, but your discounting the possibility that my ambiguity was intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator