Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Screw you guys. I’m giving you my favorite cliches:

That’s what she said.

We didn’t want him anyway.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

________ is in shambles.

We’re dangerously thin at _________.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Alex.

:scoff3:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
So, long story short, it is what it is really. I mean, honestly, literally all of the phrases on this thread are quite annoying but you do you but when you have the time to circle back, I hope you will reconsider all of the options for using said phrases, just sayin... On the other hand, my boss here at work uses a phrase that totally boggles the mind when he uses it, which he does quite often. He will respond to something someone says by saying, "I violently agree..." or "I'm in violent agreement with..."
Oh well, it is what it is...

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So, long story short, it is what it is really. I mean, honestly, literally all of the phrases on this thread are quite annoying but you do you but when you have the time to circle back, I hope you will reconsider all of the options for using said phrases, just sayin... On the other hand, my boss here at work uses a phrase that totally boggles the mind when he uses it, which he does quite often. He will respond to something someone says by saying, "I violently agree..." or "I'm in violent agreement with..."
I like to throw "with extreme prejudice" on the end of anything.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The ones I'm pretty tired of have all been listed.

Not worn out like the others though is one from a guy I used to deal with who had one that thankfully no one else I know uses. Whenever there was some kind of disagreement or two ways to get something done, he would often say, "I feel strongly both ways." As more and more people noticed, it actually became comical.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
you've got a case of the :tard: but no one's holding it against you
Just a guy who won’t give forgiveness just because you want it, and doesn’t expect anyone to give it to me.

There’s a lot of people just like me, which is why that saying is stupid and very dangerous.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just a guy who won’t give forgiveness just because you want it, and doesn’t expect anyone to give it to me.

There’s a lot of people just like me, which is why that saying is stupid and very dangerous.
I think you take that saying way to "literally". I get that he banged your wife and all, but he did ask for forgiveness. Take the high road. After all, wwjd?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Your boss sounds triggered.

:triggered:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Banged his wife... with extreme prejudice.
I think alum guy is so fixated on his hate for that saying, that he's failing to pick up the fact that Ive been responding with corny cliche's pretty much the entire time. I even lobbed one up slow pitch style, using quotes, but he still took the pitch.

I mean c'mon:

Literally
hold it against you
take the high road
wwjd

C'mon man :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think alum guy is so fixated on his hate for that saying, that he's failing to pick up the fact that Ive been responding with corny cliche's pretty much the entire time. I even lobbed one up slow pitch style, using quotes, but he still took the pitch.

I mean c'mon:

Literally
hold it against you
take the high road
wwjdwep

C'mon man :lol:
FIFY

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I should've qualified my statement: "Any non-UK/former Commonwealth person who says "cheers," especially Americans who say "cheers" other than when toasting with alcohol."

Better?

Cheers! ;)
Today I identify as British.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For me it was always the, "Oh they're angels now, but just wait until they become teenagers" line that pissed me off.

As a side note, "Why don't you eat shiit and die" is such a good universal comeback. It should be used more.
I have take it you’ve always and still are a teenager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator