Welcome to the new Gatorchatter! Post all your issues and annoyances here!

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we lost all our reactions since I re-opened, but it looks like the total counts are now correct. Maybe.

Not even close. Now how am I going to measure myself against other posters?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In trying to fix the reaction problem from a handful of complainers, it appears we effed it up for everyone else. Don't mention it me or face a ban. May have to close the forum again.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hey Ox, I lost about 90% of my positive reactions and my negatives are down by a few. All my reractions are listed a funny and no one likes me anymore!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Ox, I lost about 90% of my positive reactions and my negatives are down by a few. All my reractions are listed a funny and no one likes me anymore!
I personally took them away one by one because I never really liked you.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
In trying to fix the reaction problem from a handful of complainers, it appears we effed it up for everyone else. Don't mention it me or face a ban. May have to close the forum again.
Thank you sir for your ceaseless efforts and dogged determination to make this place the best it can be (despite corch's continued, unexplained presence). Your dedication is an example to us all and we thank you every day for your generosity. :clap:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
At great personal risk, I'll also report that the emojis names have changed if you hover over them. Stoned is now Bandit, Drunk is now Beer2, Loony is now Loony2 and Ban is now Ban2.

Also, there appears to be an icon missing for auto tagging a person on reply:
1654560087471.png

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
I'm now just plus four on the negatives - I'll take it and call it a day. I can back off the ledge now.

As an appreciation I went back and added some funnies I posted that were cleared in the two days!

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Two very minor issues:
1. For a multipage thread, the links at the bottom to go to the next page are kinda shoved over to the left.

Previously they were (I think) directly under text box of the last post, as opposed to where they are now under the posters' information. I could be wrong about this but I have to double take for a second to find it. Like the orange circle on the right, I may just have to gety used to it. It could just be the change in colors that makes them a little more hidden.
1654564199276.png

2. To see who has reacted to a post (I like to see who the reactors are - not just to my own) you now have to click each reaction type. Before they would all show up with just one click. Again, very petty and low priority - I will live fine without it.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Two very minor issues:
1. For a multipage thread, the links at the bottom to go to the next page are kinda shoved over to the left.

Previously they were (I think) directly under text box of the last post, as opposed to where they are now under the posters' information. I could be wrong about this but I have to double take for a second to find it. Like the orange circle on the right, I may just have to gety used to it. It could just be the change in colors that makes them a little more hidden.
View attachment 43775

2. To see who has reacted to a post (I like to see who the reactors are - not just to my own) you now have to click each reaction type. Before they would all show up with just one click. Again, very petty and low priority - I will live fine without it.
For issue 2, you can see all the reactors by clicking on one of the reactions and then clicking the All tab on the far left of the window that pops up.
| 1654567488164.png

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well, @oxrageous , since I was one of those that mentioned the reaction discrepancy earlier, let me now say that I appreciate all you did to try and fix said discrepancy and to make this place better overall.

I Love You Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
For issue 2, you can see all the reactors by clicking on one of the reactions and then clicking the All tab on the far left of the window that pops up.
| View attachment 43779
I do not recall signing a release statement allowing you to use my likeness in any of your publications. You did so in your post I cited above without my permission.

You will be hearing from my attorney.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We used to be able to click on who reacted to a post and it gave a breakout of users by reaction.

It was available sometime yesterday but it looks like that functionality isn’t working anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator