Welcome to the new Gatorchatter! Post all your issues and annoyances here!

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You guys freaking out about downvote totals need to stand back and review the status of your life and how you got to this point.

The number of downvotes is not a problem. You asked for things that are different/wrong/glitches etc and I saw others mention it so I figured I would too.

Sober up and calm down. :coffee:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
You guys freaking out about downvote totals need to stand back and review the status of your life and how you got to this point.
Lots of bourbon, low standards, and bad decisions. But it was a hell of a ride. (just like your mom) :jog:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@Gator By Marriage Maybe. There are tens of thousands of those totals, re-running the query could break something. I have to ask a professional.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There’s also a link just below the chat box at the bottom of the site.

Oh, that's even easier. Thanks. I was a little annoyed that you had to scroll to the top of the page when you are bottom of a thread. Or do a 2 click method.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Is the push notifications the little bubble that would pop up in the lower left?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@neteng Push notifications happen outside Gatorchatter, either with your computer notifications or your phone notifications.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@neteng For the moment. Just look for the alert balloon on the little bell at the top of the page.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That orange bar with the notification bell is a sticky on both desktop and mobile, so it stays pinned to the top of the page as you scroll. Easy to see if you have a notification.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Do we have an official Ombudsman here now?
No but I expect we'll need an Arbitrator to divvy up the OxBuck reparations that Ox, out of spite, will probably pay out in one lump sum (in OxPennies) when the class-action lawsuit I'm filing tomorrow gets adjudicated in federal court.

maxresdefault.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we lost all our reactions since I re-opened, but it looks like the total counts are now correct. Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.