What's up old timers?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Hey Bob, can you post irrelevant content in every thread on this site? I do. If not you wont be around long. We love misinformation and bad rumors that go nowhere. Its our chatter DNA dont cha know.

You know...that reminds me of a story about (insert irrelevant topic here)

Welcome @Hollywood Bob - glad to have you.
Don't suck!
Thanks in advance.
Diddy

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Welcome aboard Bob.
Probably best to stay out of any Game Day threads, regardless of the sport. Always best to get in early, leave your prediction then haul azz.
Ok to Check in many hours after the game/match has concluded.

Don't be a pumper, don't be a downer, just be real and post it like you feel it.

Hollywood Bob

Lifetime Member
May 31, 2022
That's all I heard.

I believe that Napier is doing everything right on the recruiting trail. And he's a competent coach. But so is most of the top competition.
The bottom line will come down to NIL however. The only question that matters is are we going to compete at the level necessary?
I have heard that's not going to be a problem. Slow to start because of decades of booster neglect IMO, but the man is methodical and it will happen.

Hollywood Bob

Lifetime Member
May 31, 2022
Question Bob, is part of the reason Saban and Dabo are whining so much because they don't have the money to be a serious player in NIL and want to go back to the under the table peanuts type money they were offering before.
I think Alabama is tied up with some state laws that are hindering. I think you are right about Dabo. And Jimbo's group will never have a lack of funding.

Hollywood Bob

Lifetime Member
May 31, 2022
Welcome to the Jungle!

Many were once a positive bunch, but torture and beatings have turned us a bit sarcastic. Secretly we see signs of hope, but recent history keeps those limited to inside voices.

Gator news is always welcome.
There is always hope with a new coaching staff. Give me an ace recruiter which I think we finally have and even if there is a change there will be happy days sooner than later. If he can handle the quarterback thing, this guy will be the coach for a long time.

Hollywood Bob

Lifetime Member
May 31, 2022
Welcome aboard Bob.
Probably best to stay out of any Game Day threads, regardless of the sport. Always best to get in early, leave your prediction then haul azz.
Ok to Check in many hours after the game/match has concluded.

Don't be a pumper, don't be a downer, just be real and post it like you feel it.
I'm quite familiar with ridiculous game day threads, more than a decade of them now.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hi Bob. Welcome aboard. Yeah, its a good place to discuss every topic known to mankind, sometimes even Gator sports. But be very, very careful. Your mom can get involved in a heartbeat. Even if she doesn't have a heartbeat.
And don't you dare misspell a word!

Remember, your opinion means nothing and OX' opinion is gospel.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Bob, can you post irrelevant content in every thread on this site? I do. If not you wont be around long. We love misinformation and bad rumors that go nowhere. Its our chatter DNA dont cha know.

I found out today that John F. Kennedy jr. has a Twitter Page with 17,000 followers......... Can there really be that many Brain Dead Pot Heads on Twitter?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just waiting now for Fat Tooley and that slobbering know nothing Andreu to walk thru the door next, followed closely by Crucial.

If that happens, we're Fuched

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hi [mention]Hollywood Bob [/mention] & great to have you here.

It seemed to me that the football program locked down access under Muschamp. I started calling it the Kremlin as it seemed there were far fewer scoops and insider reports from you and others with ties to the program.

It seems Coach Napier has opened things up a bit, not to SOS days but more than the last 12 years or more.

Any thoughts on that? Am I off?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've always been a big Bob redman fan. A natural born badass

Hollywood Bob

Lifetime Member
May 31, 2022
Hi [mention]Hollywood Bob [/mention] & great to have you here.

It seemed to me that the football program locked down access under Muschamp. I started calling it the Kremlin as it seemed there were far fewer scoops and insider reports from you and others with ties to the program.

It seems Coach Napier has opened things up a bit, not to SOS days but more than the last 12 years or more.

Any thoughts on that? Am I off?
Well I personally had golden access during the Meyer years. It did slow down a bit under Muschamp unless you could get some back and forth chatter about recruiting. I was getting pretty decent stuff under Mullen when I approached things a little differently in terms of sources. And with so much turnover and so many coaching changes you have to make a lot of friends quickly in this business and that isn't as easy as you might think.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mr Bob, what's your initial impression of coach Golden?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I personally had golden access during the Meyer years. It did slow down a bit under Muschamp unless you could get some back and forth chatter about recruiting. I was getting pretty decent stuff under Mullen when I approached things a little differently in terms of sources. And with so much turnover and so many coaching changes you have to make a lot of friends quickly in this business and that isn't as easy as you might think.

Glad you were getting some decent stuff from Cousin Eddie. All the rest of us got from that effing loser was anguish and BS from the get go. Took a real loser to even hire Cousin Eddie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.