Where does Franks end up transferring to?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think he'll get a chance - as an unrestricted free agent after the draft. He won't be drafted.
Trask or Franks?

I think both will get drafted. Trask is the 3-4th best QB in the SEC. His numbers are good and he is being taught by Mullen (worth something to the NFL guys).

Franks is in just for arm strength and last years numbers.

Who knows, maybe Trask will fall to # 199 and have a good career in the NFL...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Trask or Franks?

I think both will get drafted. Trask is the 3-4th best QB in the SEC. His numbers are good and he is being taught by Mullen (worth something to the NFL guys).

Franks is in just for arm strength and last years numbers.

Who knows, maybe Trask will fall to # 199 and have a good career in the NFL...
Trask gets drafted, Franks does not.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Franks will get drafted on size and arm strength alone. You honestly think theres not a team out there that would take a chance to develop him?
Yes, I honestly think he won't be drafted. He's a trainwreck fundamentally, and even worse he has no mentality for the QB position. None.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow wasnt known for his fundy's either. Went in the 1st round. I believe he gets drafted.
Tebow was the greatest college quarterback who ever played the game, and a far superior athlete to Franks. Not much of a comparison there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And Franks can throw
Franks can throw in a straight line 75 yards. No one gives a crap if you aren't accurate, and he isn't.

He'll get a chance as a free agent to make a team after the draft.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow is the Greatest College PLAYER.. Not QB. And Franks can throw

You’re making it sound like Tebow couldn’t throw the football? 2007 would beg to differ. He also set the Orange bowl record against Cincinnati. I think it was the Orange bowl.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cleveland, Bengals, Detroit, Jags, some other shytty team.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You’re making it sound like Tebow couldn’t throw the football? 2007 would beg to differ. He also set the Orange bowl record against Cincinnati. I think it was the Orange bowl.
Sugar Bowl, wasn’t it?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sugar Bowl, wasn’t it?

Yep you’re right.

Florida quarterback Tim Tebow led the Gators to a 30-3 halftime lead and a 51-24 victory.[6]Florida's offense set several Sugar Bowl records in the contest that still stand as of the 2018 edition. The Gators' 659 total yards were the most in Sugar Bowl history, and Tim Tebow set Sugar Bowl and Bowl Championship Seriesrecords with 482 passing yards and 533 total yards.[7] Tebow's 320 first half passing yards also set a Sugar Bowl record, as did his 12 consecutive completions to start the game.[8]Cincinnati wide receiver and returner Mardy Gilyard also broke Sugar Bowl records for return yards in the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It wasnt 2007. It was 2009.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Sugar Bowl, I was there. Yes, he saved his best for last. You act like he was avg 400 yards a game passing. How many of his games in the pros were unwatchable vs NFL defenses? I love Tebow like everyone else, but it is what it is, he wasnt the best thrower of the pigskin

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sugar Bowl, I was there. Yes, he saved his best for last. You act like he was avg 400 yards a game passing. How many of his games in the pros were unwatchable vs NFL defenses? I love Tebow like everyone else, but it is what it is, he wasnt the best thrower of the pigskin

He was better than Franks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator