Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons
iu

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Comp the top ten posters by reaction score. It's their content that brings the clicks (and the chicks).

Those high volume posters will still likely donate or promote the site in other ways.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Fellas, gals, and those of you who don't know what you are from minute to minute it's been fun although short lived. Wished I had discovered you miserable mother phuckers since this place started, what can I say misery loves company. Hopefully all you old geezers aren't on life support or in the ground when we become relevant again in 30 years. If I've got to endure this bull$hit then I hope each and every one of you do as well, don't take the easy way out like a coward.

I'll leave you all with a nickels worth of advice.

Just remember, your opinion doesn't matter and you don't matter. You're a slave born to work and die. You're just a number and everybody is replaceable.

Catch you suckers on the flip side.

Independence Day Happy 4Th Of July GIF by Stan.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've come this far I might as well stick around. Been around here too long to go anywhere else. I'll just cut back on the Mad Dog and strippers, it'll be ahhh-ite..

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that a trial period for guests would be a good idea......without PF access.

Avenger48c

No Longer Cautiously Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2019
As someone who paid for a lifetime membership but mostly just lurks, it would be nice to at least be able to view threads and read posts following the change, even if posting is restricted to this new recurring payment tier. I get the financial side of it, but it feels kinda crappy to pay for a voluntary "lifetime" membership to support a site then not even be able to read content on it a couple of years later.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Just remember, you idiots spend $60 on a couple of pizzas, and that ends up in the toilet in a few hours.
There hasn't been any new blood in years. Besides, sometimes being "exclusive" makes new people want to join

Guests will be able to view the threads, just not the posts........
I hate this gdmmm quote function. But here goes. Making it cost more and exclusive is a time honored technique that works and we all waste 60 within weeks now..........at least us affluent ones....... :lmao:

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
I will help keep the front porch lantern burning and the latch string out.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I appreciate all the input, good and bad. We have some time here - all ideas are still under consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator