Why does Mac deserve a 3rd year if he goes 7-4?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's pretty much cemented himself a fourth season.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
He's pretty much cemented himself a fourth season.
I don't think he has yet. If he beats LSU-FSU. Yes. If they're blowout losses.No.
We only managed under 400 yards against SCAR and LSUs defense is world's better and seeing what LF7 will do to this depleted DL makes me nauseous

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
He wasn't getting fired this year if he lost this game and winning it doesn't give him a 4th year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac isnt guaranteed a 4th season unless we upset FSU. LSU is going to manhandle us most likely.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing happening this season guarantees him a fourth season, but there are things that increase the likelihood, esp in light of the expensive buyout.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Not to butt in, but why would you request verification on something like that? You're not gonna find it. I believe he's using wisdom and intellect to make a reasonable assumption. If you step away and just look at the "meat" of both of you guys' opinion, his theory sounds a lot more "believable." I get the fact that sources provide authenticity to otherwise opinionated stories. But in this instance, you're quoting a press release from UF. Which means it is absolutely skewed, to some degree, to represent the university in a positive light. I bet the CSU press release says something different than what Florida's does.

Nice 6th post Renard. So you're saying you would rather believe unsubstantiated ramblings of a "fan" who is likely a troll (see other posts here) than a formal press release from the University of Florida. OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.