Why the Mac bashing should stop, even though the bashers are correct

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
"Pumpers" wear this support for a failing coach as a badge of honor and it's disgusting. horse sh#t only in your mind so you will feel better about trashing the program I guess dumpers compete to see who can make up the dumbest names for staff Football is not rocket science. No doubt it is a piece of cake. SOS showed us how it easy it is It's pretty easy to identify a mediocre coach or a very good coach. Teaching is like coaching. Good players good team Good students good teacher Pumpers take it personal that anyone would suggest "their" coach was mediocre! horsscht. I just defend the team I have called mine since SOS took snaps here. They cling to the failing coach literally until the day he's gone you say cling I say support the coach and team name calling ad nauseum is not my style,,(some, as in Muschamp's case, even suggested "did we make a mistake firing him?").
What gets me is how long the butt hurt have to throw stones and invectives at the former coaches long since gone.......it is almost like a fckn disease in here., Let it go. Support the new guy. If it is so easy send the coaches emails of the great ideas and plays and formations we need.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Do you have any friends honest enough to tell you truthfully how UF fans are perceived by the rest of the SEC?
Our fans are not any different from any other team in the SEC or the country, for that matter. Fans b!tch and complain whether a sports team is winning or losing.

Secondly, I couldn't possibly care less how UF fans are perceived by fans of other teams. Why would anyone care about that?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What gets me is how long the butt hurt have to throw stones and invectives at the former coaches long since gone.......it is almost like a fckn disease in here., Let it go. Support the new guy. If it is so easy send the coaches emails of the great ideas and plays and formations we need.

And I'm the one butt hurt?? Wow! Go drink an Ensure, pops.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's poor coaching is now thoroughly understood by board posters. Dissenting opinion ceased after the Michigan debacle and any surviving opposition was snuffed when cover detailed his many mistakes. The decision on Mac now rests with the AD and the bull gators and it will likely be made on performance, specifically offensive performance. More specifically on rushing. Last year we were dead middle in the SEC in passing and dead last in running the football. If our rushing this year is middle of the SEC pack, our offense will be middle of the pack and Mac will be retained. So complaining does nothing but lose recruits that the next coach will need. So if you want Mac gone, root for a win with a low rushing total and vent as little as possible. It is hurting recruiting and it is hurting the University
You're basically telling people not to post on my board. :ban:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
And I'm the one butt hurt?? Wow! Go drink an Ensure, pops.
bring a basketball over and lets see who is like a "pops"...........You wont see my whining the same things over and over and over again about this program..............I see butt hurt in all day all the time...........and its those bcching all day about this staff..............
I KNEW IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$ ........ you dont care about our gators just that green..............;)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
bring a basketball over and lets see who is like a "pops"...........You wont see my whining the same things over and over and over again about this program..............I see butt hurt in all day all the time...........and its those bcching all day about this staff..............

I KNEW IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$ ........ you dont care about our gators just that green..............;)

Oh Stephen, you're a candidate for Gatorchatter Poster of the Year!! You're such a great Gator!! So much better than the rest of us!! Thank you so much for gracing us w/ your presence here. Where would this place be without such great Gators like you!!

And why the F'ck would I bring a basketball over? How about we go for a run together instead? I'm 47 years old and can run a marathon in less than 3 hours (that's 26.2 miles in around 6:45/mile). But yeah, you'll show me!!! Again, YOU ARE A GREAT GATOR!! You stud you!!!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Oh Stephen, you're a candidate for Gatorchatter Poster of the Year!! You're such a great Gator!! So much better than the rest of us!! Thank you so much for gracing us w/ your presence here. Where would this place be without such great Gators like you!!

And why the F'ck would I bring a basketball over? How about we go for a run together instead? I'm 47 years old and can run a marathon in less than 3 hours (that's 26.2 miles in around 6:45/mile). But yeah, you'll show me!!! Again, YOU ARE A GREAT GATOR!! You stud you!!!

I can walk to my mailbox and back at a fast (kinda) pace once a day. Im a bad ass.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, he doesnt want to come over here and race me to my mailbox!

Hell, he can dribble two basketball's between his legs to and from your mailbox....read your mail...and drink a Gatorade before you'd get back! :D

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I really thought this thread would go over well before I read it.

Did not disappoint. Would read again.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
It is childishly petty and pathetic the way grown men make it personal with our coaches and players. Call a man by his name. Didn't your Daddy's teach you anything? I don't pay much attention to who the individual posters are....I just read the posts and randomly respond. But two I have made note of is cover2 and Stephenpe. Both make their points without calling a single coach or player some pathetic nickname. Cover2 provides good insight and stephenpe's love for UF shines through. Both bring some needed balance.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
You called me pops.......as if being old is a joke. It is just a stage in life. You gain more perspective the longer you hang around *(if you are paying attention. As for our d$ck swiinging contest call me impressed by your running. Seriously. I used to run (not that much of course) but lots of 5 mile runs as a young man. Running makes you feel good but basketball is a lot more creative and fun with the chemistry of others to mesh with.
You seem to think I want to feel holier than thou or something with my gatorness. Im just old school. Seen the worst seen the best (that is a lie as i wasnt here in the 40s when they hit bottom) But ive seen lots of years when UGA owned us and that was AWFUL. Im gonna back off here. pizzzing matches just get everyone ankle's wet. You Law and many others have the right to say anything you want about our program coaches staff uniforms etc. But I can give it back too. Maybe young recruits dont visit sites like this. Maybe they do and laugh at it. Maybe they do and start to think "Maybe these fellas are right about the coaching staff and UM or fsu or bama or UT is a better place to go.
I dont know. I just know how much joy I have gotten out of this program for over 50 years and my failing is defending it too much sometimes...............You and brad need to talk that running talk. He likes to talk about it. Peace.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Wondered if you would see it that way. Actually, I am only suggesting that they quit posting c*"P and make more interesting posts which will enormously expand your board. Oh, and BTW, if you truly don't care what your friends think of you, then I admire you as a totally inner directed person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator