Why the Mac bashing should stop, even though the bashers are correct

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, and BTW, if you truly don't care what your friends think of you, then I admire you as a totally inner directed person.
Since when are fellow SEC football fans my "friends"? Well, I suppose my wife is my friend, and she's a Barn fan. :run:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Since when are fellow SEC football fans my "friends"? Well, I suppose my wife is my friend, and she's a Barn fan. :run:
Gee, I have lots of friends from other SEC schools. Can't scare up enough Gators where I live for a full complement of friends. Are you saying your wife has never once intimated that maybe Gator fans were just a wee bit spoiled?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I love AR but his mantra never changes when it comes to bad coaches:

1. i have hope they will be great, Gators NC baby!
2. well the record isnt great so far but Im sure he will get better once this or that player arrives
3. well it looks bad but its too soon to grade
4. it is water under the dam stop beating a dead horse
Well technically its either water under the bridge or water over the dam. Unless you have even bigger problems.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gee, I have lots of friends from other SEC schools. Can't scare up enough Gators where I live for a full complement of friends. Are you saying your wife has never once intimated that maybe Gator fans were just a wee bit spoiled?
No, because she knows Barn fans are exactly the same.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
FSU fans are calling for Jimbo's head. They are definitely different though.

This goes on everywhere...we're not special.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Mac's poor coaching is now thoroughly understood by board posters. Dissenting opinion ceased after the Michigan debacle and any surviving opposition was snuffed when cover detailed his many mistakes. The decision on Mac now rests with the AD and the bull gators and it will likely be made on performance, specifically offensive performance. More specifically on rushing. Last year we were dead middle in the SEC in passing and dead last in running the football. If our rushing this year is middle of the SEC pack, our offense will be middle of the pack and Mac will be retained. So complaining does nothing but lose recruits that the next coach will need. So if you want Mac gone, root for a win with a low rushing total and vent as little as possible. It is hurting recruiting and it is hurting the University
BS

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I got you beat. Mine's a Bammer. And I pray every year (since 09) we don't make it to the SECCG :grin:
She'd better be HAWT! Like NUCLEAR HAWT. 9 wouldn't be good enough. No more than 4 on the crazy scale. Damn near unicornish.

I can't imagine marrying a bammer and have to listen (pretend to listen, married guys who am I kidding?) about their 340 national championships constantly.

As it is I can limit my Bammer exposure by avoiding Walmart.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wondered if you would see it that way. Actually, I am only suggesting that they quit posting c*"P and make more interesting posts which will enormously expand your board. Oh, and BTW, if you truly don't care what your friends think of you, then I admire you as a totally inner directed person.

c*"P ???

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I go to Dollar General, trap'em and release them over the FLAL state line. It's an environmental program.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

OMG I'm tired and I'm laughing until I hurt.

I'm just thinking what the hell kind of trap do you use? I've never seen one of those live catch traps even close to being big enough to put a bammer in it.

What do you do? put Moonpies on the inside of one of those moving PODS and fabricate a spring-loaded trap door something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.